• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Eh,I wanted to do 1v1s, but I guess doubles is fine
I can 1v1 you :p But I guess that'd be stealing you lol.

I'll play 1v1's or a homerun contest if anyones interested. Or whatever else. coin match anyone? Items on?? 1-stock Brawl? I kinda want to get some replays.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I can 1v1 you :p But I guess that'd be stealing you lol.

I'll play 1v1's or a homerun contest if anyones interested. Or whatever else. coin match anyone? Items on?? 1-stock Brawl? I kinda want to get some replays.
I would love to 1v1 you,1 stock brawl sounds pretty good too.I'd like to get some replays myself but It always disconnects me after saving one.Weird.

Ahh, I've gotta run anyway. Sorry Ham-R. Hope everyone enjoys the last day/days!
Aw,shucks,see you then

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
two for the memories!
GGs Richard I'm glad I got to play you close to the end. I don't think I ever seen you use Ness before.

Its been a blast playing you throughout Brawl. I hope to see you in Smash 4 too.

Edit: Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs Richard I'm glad I got to play you close to the end. I don't think I ever seen you use Ness before.

Its been a blast playing you throughout Brawl. I hope to see you in Smash 4 too.

Edit: Anyone want to play?
Yeah all the good times I've had brawling you and some of the other members I know, and you can count on seeing me in smash 4 when it comes out on Wii U

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Das if you can't find anyone you can join mine and roys game. If its ok with him.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
OK I dont know what going in here its seems to me that this is the last day for online brawl; this is in case Brawl online will end on tuesday that hit May 20 unless the date was moved on and if the new server work; ok today its May 18 which means that this is the last day to enter our code to new server of Wimmifi.

umm @ DAS DAS I play you for a little while

Edit: @ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- and @ SmashBurner SmashBurner look above in this post.

Edit: Anyone want to Brawl?

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's @roymustang Pokemon trainer... Dang. He's good... I was pretty happy with that comeback on Yoshi's Island though. And that kill I got on Marth vs ZSS on one stock. The pokemon battle was pretty good. You had the type advantage at the start though so it didn't count :awesome: jk. Charizard is the (poke)man. I just kept shell shifting as Squirtle lol. Marth is the man as well. He's pretty good. Playing against Toonlink was fun. I though I'd give some of my lesser known characters the light of day this time. I can't remember the last time I played as Ness against anyone around here. Playing against you has always been fun. You're one of my favorites to play against around here. Glad I got to play you one last time in Brawl. (if we don't play tomorrow) Now to see who's best in Smash 4 hehehe :troll:. Didn't try to do much this time other than to have fun playing. I hope those replays saved.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
GG's @roymustang Pokemon trainer... Dang. He's good... I was pretty happy with that comeback on Yoshi's Island though. And that kill I got on Marth vs ZSS on one stock. The pokemon battle was pretty good. You had the type advantage at the start though so it didn't count :awesome: jk. Charizard is the (poke)man. I just kept shell shifting as Squirtle lol. Marth is the man as well. He's pretty good. Playing against Toonlink was fun. I though I'd give some of my lesser known characters the light of day this time. I can't remember the last time I played as Ness against anyone around here. Playing against you has always been fun. You're one of my favorites to play against around here. Glad I got to play you one last time in Brawl. (if we don't play tomorrow) Now to see who's best in Smash 4 hehehe :troll:. Didn't try to do much this time other than to have fun playing. I hope those replays saved.
Fun last games Captain. Nice puns. XD I actually like our one stock battles,it really works out for my pt where I only switched out after I take a stock off

I could see all the improvements you applied to your diddy as well with your other mains, I wish you brought out pit more. The banana set ups once against threw me off but this time it was worst.,I'm surprised my ivysaur fared well against your diddy even though diddy has better tools to work with,the razor leafs helped a lot,I loved how I edgehogged your diddy with ivy's tether recovery,the only good thing about those horrible recoveries.XD

Kind of bugs me to know how each Pokeman is suspectible to falco's chain grab but nonetheless the comeback was crazy indeed,good job,I'm glad I was able to save a replay of that as well as one of the pt dittos.I remember juggle trapping your zard with my own zard,it was funny to see how I caught you with that.wish I could have got more replays though like that crazy combo I got on your pit it was fair -> fair -> dancing blade!that would have been nice to see again XDI hope they take off the stupid time restriction in smash 4,that would be greatly appreciated.Also,props on getting around my Marth's ledgeguard game,I tend to work really hard to ledgeguarding effectively.

Great to see you pull out your lesser characters,I'm still wondering how my toon link fared well ,I usually don't pratice with him and haven't realy made any commitments to get better with him so I was surprised.

Wow thanks,means alot,now I will surely miss you.I always enjoyed reading your messages of our games. Hope to encounter you again for smash 4,your a good player. ^^

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Darn! Our connection was pretty good for a while there! Well ggs, cant fight under these conditions. But yeah! Intense battles! Hope we can keep it up in Smash 4!
EDIT: Ohhh nevermind?
EDIT: Ahh, nah, its back, sorry

Last edited:
Top Bottom