• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
if you're fine with project m, i'll play ya
Alrighty. I'll be on shortly.

Edit: I'm on and put in your friend code. You just have to register mine and we're set to go

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
GG's Jerm.
ggz yo. Havent seen a blue connection like that for about 6 years :p That Donkey Kong hitbox stun on that last match was just soo unexpected it got me twice ina row.

Looking for some more brawls tho!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
ggz yo. Havent seen a blue connection like that for about 6 years :p That Donkey Kong hitbox stun on that last match was just soo unexpected it got me twice ina row.
We have a blue connection? wow.

and yeah I too was surprised I was able to get you with those slow ass smashes. lol

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yo, who wants some of that multi man co-op??? :awesome: please...?

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GGs Rage, anyone else for brawlzies? ;oo
GGs saimunn I glad that I be able to play you and You have a nice captain falcon anyway thanks for playing and I hope we play again soon and get the chance to play with your Pit and awesome ZSS.

Ummm didn't you want to play lol
GGS Scraket You have an awesome Lucas there and I hope we play again soon.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
if you're fine with project m, i'll play ya
Thanks for the games @ Comet7 Comet7 . Do you have any tips on Wave Dashing? You were pulling it off on command. And most times I used it I Wave Dashed right into one of your attacks or did an elongated jump. Is it the control scheme I'm using? I use the R button as shield.

Edit: Anyone wanna play some Brrraaawwwwl?

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
OK, tried to put in my code, it gives me the message "2664-1836-4993 already exists in the database" and I never put it in. Also, where are we supposed to add the people we want to play with? And how are we supposed to know the FC if once registered it's not shown anymore?
It might mean someone accidentally added it in for you. I'm no professional over this, but you might have to make a new FC if that's that case. You have to add people you want to play with by doing the usual: Exchange Friend Codes. In the website, you'll find a pretty long list of FCs.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Fun stuff. We had some good team combos. I remember one on Kirby. I'm surprised R.O.B. and Ganon did the best. That spike when you were ganon was a hail mary lol. I liked your fan work. Fans are OP as crap lol.

I'm up for some homerun contest for a little if you want?? :awesome:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun Multi-Man, Chreest. Super lulzy moments, but I don't know if we're gonna top that ROB/Ganon time. I was pretty much just smacking them out with u-air like it was nothing. That wizard kick canceled d-air finish made me so horny. That was completely impulsive.

Last edited:

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
Thanks for the games @ Comet7 Comet7 . Do you have any tips on Wave Dashing? You were pulling it off on command. And most times I used it I Wave Dashed right into one of your attacks or did an elongated jump. Is it the control scheme I'm using? I use the R button as shield.

Edit: Anyone wanna play some Brrraaawwwwl?
i can wavedash perfectly fine with x to jump and L for shield, so the only thing i can say is to practice it until you can do it from muscle memory.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fabled blue connection...must be beautiful to have no lag whatsoever.
Quoting to say that I've learned over the years that the connection bubble color can be quite an unreliable way of determining actual connection quality. I've played blue bubbles with a decent connection, with most of my beautiful connections coming from people with yellow bubbles, occasionally green.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
@ Scraket Scraket Good games! I didn't realized we played for so very long... Ease up on the rolling and believe more in your OutOfShield options. Also careful when recovering and your PKthunder shenanigans.
I did not know misfire loses to pkfire...and uncharged luigi missile beats it...so weird.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
I always thought the connection color indicated proximity, not connection strength. I've had red connections with no lag whatsoever and green and yellow connections with hiccups here and there. Only had 1 blue connection, never played the person more than once but kept him added because it looks puuurrty.

Brawl anyone?

PZ

Smash Lord
I don't think it indicates proximity either considering when I tried playing my neighbor a couple years back we had a crappy yellow connection. I do agree that color means next to nothing until you actually play the person. Maybe the color is a internet traffic indication of some sort...
I am sure all my red connections were better than any green I had in 09-10 no matter how far they were.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
good games i guess
your peach is rather solid
reminds of a peach i used to play Legof
that fair off the top was the business
you retreat your fairs a lot
is that really good?
fair has frame advantage on shield
so people tell its great to use offensively

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
good games i guess
your peach is rather solid
reminds of a peach i used to play Legof
that fair off the top was the business
you retreat your fairs a lot
is that really good?
fair has frame advantage on shield
so people tell its great to use offensively
Yeah playing you just reminded me why I dont play online anymore, so from now on ill just wait and see what smash 4 has to offer as far as online experience

Top Bottom