• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Well this arena is empty for sure even this is last week for online anywayWanna play?
Sure Rage. I'm game. Be on in a sec

Edit: I'll host the room, so pop in whenever you want to.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well how good are you with out the gc controller if u ever used it?
Idk exactly how well I do ask around I guess. I think I do decently. I think theres a 3 frame delay on it though. I don't see it as a big deal. I find its easier to BDACUS on a classic controller as opposed to a GC controller. Everything is more centralized. Dash dancing and u-tilts are a little more difficult though imo. Classic is the best option if theres no GC controller option imo. Its the most similar. The button placement doesn't throw me off when I switch between controllers.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Idk exactly how well I do ask around I guess. I think I do decently. I think theres a 3 frame delay on it though. I don't see it as a big deal. I find its easier to BDACUS on a classic controller as opposed to a GC controller. Everything is more centralized. Dash dancing and u-tilts are a little more difficult though imo. Classic is the best option if theres no GC controller option imo. Its the most similar. The button placement doesn't throw me off when I switch between controllers.
GC controllers can be used I did the research so i will be investing into them because i cant imagine playing smash with out this wonderful controller!

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Well this arena is empty for sure even this is last week for online anyway Wanna play?
Good games Rage. I think we played for like an hour and a half. That was great. I think I have an answer for your Link now, but now I have to worry about that Snake. I couldn't read anything on that guy. Not bad with Ivysaur either. You have his range game down pretty well.

Thanks for the games Rage. Let's play again soon.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Good games Rage. I think we played for like an hour and a half. That was great. I think I have an answer for your Link now, but now I have to worry about that Snake. I couldn't read anything on that guy. Not bad with Ivysaur either. You have his range game down pretty well.

Thanks for the games Rage. Let's play again soon.
Oh boy Oh boy Playing only with a WII Remote ITS HARD!!!! I have to said that you really burn me out pretty good also that wii remote tired me out as well and you you.... really liked a lot getting me behind!!! ah ah maybe next time I pick that stage that is called rainbow clause that way you wont getting me behing again hahaha nah I think of something and you are pretty good with Sonic I think you should consider sonic as your new characters anyway Thanks so much for playing that LONG!!! Lol and yeah I hope we play again soon.

Edit: I will be back to this dead arena!!!

Last edited:

Starline

Smash Cadet
By any chance did you change your WII? because I'm remember that we played before you are the guy that used Snake and Metal Knight Right?
Nope, didn't change Wiis. However I am now playing from home instead of at college, so it's probably the different internet connection that's doing it.

Anyone else want to play?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Nope, didn't change Wiis. However I am now playing from home instead of at college, so it's probably the different internet connection that's doing it.

Anyone else want to play?
Oh OK as for looking an opponent I'm recommend that you come here at 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM afternoon and especially at night because In the morning you have less chance but you can try! this a friendly advice anyway Thank for trying.

Edit: Brawl Anyone?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
its a long time the last time we played I play you!
GGs if we're done Rage. I apologize for any of the lag, and I'm not sure who you main. Lots of characters you were using there.

I had fun, and I'm glad we got to play again.

Top Bottom