• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
Gg... la conexión es demasiado malo que no podía jugar a nadie pero "ROB" último partido con enlace v empuje entrenador que murió muy temprano en la tercera vida, debido a la conexión
:(pensé que tenía que uno

Last edited:

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
No johns, my connection vs Zay- whoever you are, my connection was great, your Ike is just incredible, I felt powerless as R.O.B. Against your ike... I was happy to even take one stock from you- Gabor- the link mirror was fun, albeit 1 stock game it was a good match, GG/ both of you

Man- Zay, 2nd game was a bit better- this one was a tad laggy, I felt my Luigi was a better match-up for your ike than my R.O.B. Was... The connection was solid, but the minor few milliseconds rwally hirt me... i had one early death and a LOT of missed fire punches, but in person your timing is probably even more perfect , but was very fun, honor to play an ike that good!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No johns, my connection vs Zay- whoever you are, my connection was great, your Ike is just incredible, I felt powerless as R.O.B. Against your ike... I was happy to even take one stock from you- Gabor- the link mirror was fun, albeit 1 stock game it was a good match, GG/ both of you

Man- Zay, 2nd game was a bit better- this one was a tad laggy, I felt my Luigi was a better match-up for your ike than my R.O.B. Was... The connection was solid, but the minor few milliseconds rwally hirt me... i had one early death and a LOT of missed fire punches, but in person your timing is probably even more perfect , but was very fun, honor to play an ike that good!

Good games to you too, mate. I don't have as much trouble against Luigi offline, since Ike can pretty much shut him down as far as his options go. Nice Diddy. Not to sound arrogant, but I do wish I could've performed better. Had trouble timing my pivot grabs and properly spacing my aerials to correctly punish those dodges.

Also, although you two apparently did not mind, I apologize for not sitting out after winning two games in a row. That's how I usually play rotations, but it didn't seem to bother either of you that I stayed in after every game I won. A bit more stage variety would've been good, to add. Final Destination can get pretty boring. :applejack:

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Anyone to play PM?

Por que la gente esta hablndo espanol?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Metalbro some close calls here and there for me lol. I was really nervous that one G&W vs DK match. Basically one false move and I was dead. I hardly ever get caught by Marth regrab front throw to dair vs space animals.

I know how people feel when that happens to them now lol.

It was nice playing you again.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Das! I wouldn't feel satisfied if I didn't get pooped on by you before May 20th.

Man I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING MY FIRST GAME OFF YOU! TWICE!!!!

Sorry for leaving so soon and taking long to reply. I had to pack groceries.

I learned that Marth double f-throw to dair from Someonerandom.

There's a person here with Japanese? letters as their username. Cool.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Das! I wouldn't feel satisfied if I didn't get pooped on by you before May 20th.

Man I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING MY FIRST GAME OFF YOU! TWICE!!!!

Sorry for leaving so soon and taking long to reply. I had to pack groceries.

I learned that Marth double f-throw to dair from Someonerandom.

There's a person here with Japanese? letters as their username. Cool.
Yeah you were close, but I won't go down that easily lol. That's interesting though I wish I could read Japanese hmm.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Im just glad I got you at game winning hit percentages. :awesome:

compared to the first time I played you. I think I have gotten 1234567890x better

Top Bottom