• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

-JungL-

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!

New to the site, just posted my about me in the Welcome Center. Happy to be here!

This site is superb!

I'm looking for some people to Brawl with via Wi-Fi, and the links send me here~~

I have so many questions and knowledge to gain I feel slightly overwhelmed, but I think that goes with any fighting/fps/mmorpg that you are committed to improving.

I have a TeamSpeak3 server that we can use for 2v2,1v1,FFA and whatever else if needed!!

3437-5236-8323

D

Deleted member

Wow...never seen the thread this empty before, but I still have to try...

matches anyone?

-JungL-

Smash Rookie
Just joined up in your game!

Take it easy on me!

Lol

brawl anyone?

add me, let's make a game.

IF ANYONE HAS TEAM SPEAK 3 PLEASE PM ME!!!

I'll give you info, let's do a 2v2 match!!

Hey Falconpunch64 + the other player. Sorry I afk'd out of that game. My car has been stuck for 2 days and the tow truck came to get me out~~

Hope to play with yah again soon~

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
add me, let's make a game.

IF ANYONE HAS TEAM SPEAK 3 PLEASE PM ME!!!

I'll give you info, let's do a 2v2 match!!
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. Use the edit button if you want to add something.

Umm.. you don't have to edit your post if someone posts after your post. If no one posts after you, then you have to edit it. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Bros M: Anyone want to Project M?
Bros M.

We meet again...

Play meh!

Oh yeah:
Okay. One thing though, Roy will disconnect me. Dunno why it's doing that, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

Also, my siblings just got home, so I'm no longer sure how good my connection will be anymore (I try to time my P:M when they're not around lol). If it gets too laggy, I won't be offended if you leave.
I swear, gotta make this my sig.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M:

PATH... I love you bro.
Those matches were so much fun, to bad you had to go.
I loved the first match between Ivysaur and Link, and the last match.

The convenient sudden death for the last match. I was gettin pumped, then I got bombed xD.
I was kinda scared to approach you fully because of that boomerang.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Bros M:

PATH... I love you bro.
Those matches were so much fun, to bad you had to go.
I loved the first match between Ivysaur and Link, and the last match.

The convenient sudden death for the last match. I was gettin pumped, then I got bombed xD.
I was kinda scared to approach you fully because of that boomerang.
Hahahaha, I was scared to approach you the entirety of our games! We gotta play again sometime soon, that was way too much fun! Dude, that 3 stock tho! U2gud

I didn't even realize that we were going to time that last match until the timer started going off, lol.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Hahahaha, I was scared to approach you the entirety of our games! We gotta play again sometime soon, that was way too much fun! Dude, that 3 stock tho! U2gud

I didn't even realize that we were going to time that last match until the timer started going off, lol.
In all seriousness though, you're my favorite player to PM against. Sometimes when I get Squirtle going against other players, they just SD. Even at Sonic's stage, I dunno why.
Every time I play you, you never backed down.

Your Link pulled off Charizard's wings, Cut Ivysaur's vines, boiled Squirtle's shell, and Toon Link... don't even get me started.
That Link is cray cray. I'm just surprised you didn't use as much Up-Specials on stage.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
In all seriousness though, you're my favorite player to PM against. Sometimes when I get Squirtle going against other players, they just SD. Even at Sonic's stage, I dunno why.
Every time I play you, you never backed down.

Your Link pulled off Charizard's wings, Cut Ivysaur's vines, boiled Squirtle's shell, and Toon Link... don't even get me started.
That Link is cray cray. I'm just surprised you didn't use as much Up-Specials on stage.
Really? :'D Dang, that's the best compliment of gotten! You're squirtle is just too much fun to fight! I secretly did a cheer every time you picked him haha. :3

I didn't see a good opening for the Up-B's, and I didn't want to get punished for the ending lag of the move. I mean, once your characters got started, they get started, no reason to make it easy lol.

Wanna start something again? :evil:

Last edited:

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
Sorry, my Wii isn't working, give me a sec.
you're pretty good, i was waiting for you to bring samus out to see how you use her, i've just recently started playing with her a few days ago. i enjoyed our matches. i want to fight you again someday. (plus the internet connection was awesome.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
One more Yoshi, then I gtg, router will be getting turned off.

Edit: lol best highlight of that last match, we both get ko'd but you still win.

Last edited:
Top Bottom