• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs CaptainKirby, sorry but I didn't like all them lag spikes that kept happening...

D

Deleted member

Okay, well, I have to eat now anyway. But maybe in 10-15 minutes when I get back, if no one else requests a match, I can play ya then. ;b
Ok, see you online :p (I have never tried playing a friend on Project M so the desync might only happen when I play with some random person :p)

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
GGs AirJay! Your Yoshi is so good, you predicted me so well. I was lucky most of those matches were very laggy. :p
Yeah the lag was bad but you seem to be good with any character you pick I had fun playing you.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ok, see you online :p (I have never tried playing a friend on Project M so the desync might only happen when I play with some random person :p)
All right, back now. Getting on soon. ;b

Edit: Ehh, actually, dude, I practically should be heading out now. We'll play some other time, 'kay? :)

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It's astounding how many new Kirby mains are in here lately. I don't have anything against that though.... There's just so much O_O

D

Deleted member

It's astounding how many new Kirby mains are in here lately. I don't have anything against that though.... There's just so much O_O
Kirby will end up ruling all of the Smash Universe! X) he may look cute and cuddly, but this pink puffball will absolutely DESTROY everything in his way! *evil music play in background* xD

D

Deleted member

Ggs, you are improving. Keep at it :) That peach death on toon links stage was one of the craziest deaths I've seen in this game... She got crushed by the ship... Lol.
Lol poor Peach x) and good games! :) they were very fun :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I brought my comrades to take over the arena.
Good games Truth, your kirby plays similar to mine, just try not to be so predictable sometimes. You were rolling a lot. :(

Top Bottom