• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to play? I slept for a good while.

Edit: I'll be back in a bit if anyone is around.

Last edited:

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
Truth, all your characters were so much fun to play with! I didn't get destroyed, so I also enjoyed that part :) (maybe you can't try your best against a girl?)
Nah, the opponent's gender doesn't affect how I play lol. You did pretty good, and also (not to John or anything) the lag didn't help, haha.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I had a hunch you were a girl, oddly, Yuta. And thanks, hehe. I enjoyed the games a lot myself. Our connection looked golden.

its a good thing to not know john

say that to my face ****** not online and see what hapens

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i would but you know...
someone already did more than get in your face!! lol

next time

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My legs feel like pudding after a two-hour walk back to my house. Anybody around to play? Gonna milk this weekend.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Awww shoot, sorry for the delay. I'll host in a sec.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Metalbro. It's spiking too much for me to want to continue, haha. I don't know who you main, but you've got a nice set of characters. I liked the Marth especially, though. =P

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games Metalbro. It's spiking too much for me to want to continue, haha. I don't know who you main, but you've got a nice set of characters. I liked the Marth especially, though. =P
Yeah, the lag was definitely more prominent during these games compared to last time. GG's still.

Thanks, You also have a wide selection of characters. You play well with all of them. Your Link, Zelda and Bowser are really fun to play against as well as challenging.

I main Donkey Kong and Pit. I just use whoever I feel like playing with. I used to main Marth but he got kind of stale to use all the time.

Top Bottom