• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Okay well I am ready whenever you are! I'm hosting currently, but let's switch if it gets laggy.

I'll try repeatedly crouching if I want to switch hosts, if that's okay.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
'Fraid I don't quite like the spikes we're having, Nardi. Good games though.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll give it a try, sure. You can host.

Thanks Nardi. You have an impressive Lucas, but I don't really think I can give any reliable advice with how little we were able to play.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Sorry, Time, I'm done lag was too bad. Fyi don't grab so much with ZSS she has the worst grab in the game, I would've been able to punish like 90% of those grabs if not for lag.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I don't know why I try so hard with her grab. It links into some good edge things for me, but with the lag I was grabbing way more for some reason. I think it's an input thing

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I don't know why I try so hard with her grab. It links into some good edge things for me, but with the lag I was grabbing way more for some reason. I think it's an input thing
It doesn't though, at least not against Falcon, uthrow can set him up for combos provided you read my DI, but Falcon can recover low enough to sweet-spot the ledge and avoid pretty much everything ZSS can throw out at the ledge, or he can recover high, land, and punish her edge-guard attempts.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
It doesn't though, at least not against Falcon, uthrow can set him up for combos provided you read my DI, but Falcon can recover low enough to sweet-spot the ledge and avoid pretty much everything ZSS can throw out at the ledge, or he can recover high, land, and punish her edge-guard attempts.
It's been like a week since I played this but it feels like so much longer. This is why I wish the Project M boards started MU stuff already, because ZSS isn't THAT different from Brawl, but she feels different. If that makes sense. Thanks for the advice!

PM anyone??

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Dan. I would say stick to legal starter and counterpick stages for friendlies unless you ask your opponent if they are okay with otherwise. I played on those two banned (to my attention, anyway) stages because I'm in a "why the hell not?" kinda mood, haha. I'll extend other advice on your request.

D

Deleted member

Good games, Dan. I would say stick to legal starter and counterpick stages for friendlies unless you ask your opponent if they are okay with otherwise. I played on those two banned (to my attention, anyway) stages because I'm in a "why the hell not?" kinda mood, haha. I'll extend other advice on your request.
Good games Zatch :) those matches were intense and fun xD im trying to become a better player to enter some tournaments and become a known smasher :p You play really well! (I couldnt control Yoshi's egg roll ._.) And I will pick the stages that are okay next time :p (I didnt know xD). We should play again soon! :D

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
It's been like a week since I played this but it feels like so much longer. This is why I wish the Project M boards started MU stuff already, because ZSS isn't THAT different from Brawl, but she feels different. If that makes sense. Thanks for the advice!

PM anyone??
ZSS is actually very different from Brawl, but the P:M boards do have a lot of MU stuff, and you could probably ask people stuff that isn't on there, I know Oro!? frequents the P:M boards and he knows a lot about ZSS.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's okay, Dan. I can't find the discussion here on the forums, but here's a list of the tournament rules we usually use around here: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tournament_legal_(SSBB)

Lots of stuff is disregarded for friendlies, but people tend to always use the stage list for their games. Just keep it in mind.

Brawl anyone?

Ooop, sweet ninja Xadrin. Soon, I suppose. Just... soon.

D

Deleted member

It's okay, Dan. I can't find the discussion here on the forums, but here's a list of the tournament rules we usually use around here: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tournament_legal_(SSBB)

Lots of stuff is disregarded for friendlies, but people tend to always use the stage list for their games. Just keep it in mind.

Ooop, sweet ninja Xadrin. Soon, I suppose. Just... soon.
Thanks for the link to the rules, they should help me a lot :D

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Xadrin! Fun stuff, awesome bowser as usual!

Sorry you had to put up with my random button :c. Its just that I was trying to try out a bunch of different characters cuz a training partner of mine says I don't block(shield) nearly enough as I should. Probably cuz I main Yoshi.

Top Bottom