• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)

Stupid slow computer made me double post.Sorry.

Its really hard choosing who to play >.< here, I will play with Saiyan Man for a little then I will play with you, ok? (Sorry for keeping you waiting ._.)
Put it on stock mode.

Last edited:

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Its really hard choosing who to play >.< here, I will play with Saiyan Man for a little then I will play with you, ok? (Sorry for keeping you waiting ._.)
GGs.Good Kirby,Peach,and Yoshi.Next time don't pick banned stages.Pick neutral and counterpick stages.If you want some advices,I can nicely give you some.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I can play ya, Saiyan.
I don't call myself good, as I leave that for others to decide, but I think I can put on good matches.
vBrawl, if that's cool. I'm not as savvy with PM so I wouldn't be much fun to play in that.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Awww. I was gonna keep going. I just quit because I misclicked the mario kart stage going for Battlefield.
GGs though. Even though Ike isn't my main (at least not in Brawl) , I was so determined to try and beat that Sonic MU. xD It's such a nervewracking one for me.

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Awww. I was gonna keep going. I just quit because I misclicked the mario kart stage going for Battlefield.
GGs though. Even though Ike isn't my main, I was so determined to try and beat that Sonic MU. xD It's such a nervewracking one for me.
GGs.Good Ike,Wolf,Mr.G&W,MK,Mario,and Marth.I was going to leave the room after that last one anyway.Plus we could've sd'd to quit the match and gone to BF.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs.Good Ike,Wolf,Mr.G&W,MK,Mario,and Marth.
No, don't compliment my MK, I never play as him. xD I was just hoping you'd switch back to another character since Snake is my only CP to that character.
Your characters were all excellent, especially the Sonic.
EDIT: Wow, I just noticed you live in TN. Huh, small world.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
zatch u there

I slept for like, 14 hours, dude. Went to bed around an hour before you posted, I think. I'll be around to play for now, though. Just woke up and stuff not too long ago.

Top Bottom