• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play you.

Courage, when you put up "GGs!!" as your tag and proceed to the waiting room, I feel like you're just going to taunt and leave me as soon as the game starts. I didn't wanna feel... used right then, but I still do. ;__; Good games, mate. Refreshing to play you again, your Yoshi has gotten even gooder. Yeah, I said it.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'll play you.

Courage, when you put up "GGs!!" as your tag and proceed to the waiting room, I feel like you're just going to taunt and leave me as soon as the game starts. I didn't wanna feel... used right then, but I still do. ;__; Good games, mate. Refreshing to play you again, your Yoshi has gotten even gooder. Yeah, I said it.
Sure, setting up my wii now.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Zatch!! Sry we couldn't play as long as I wanted but I gtg

^-^ You're still as amazing as usual :eek:. Your mixups are reaaally tricky I found it hard to keep up sometimes. Especially when I wasn't playing Yoshi.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Alright. And if it's not good at least we tried right? I'll understand completely if you drop out, because that lag last time was horrid.
Bro, you've really got to learn to mix it up, Zelda has more moves than Nayru's Love.

Edit: Just because a move has a couple frames of invincibility doesn't mean it should be used in every situation.

cronnix

Smash Rookie
is this the right thread for me to ask for wifii practice on.
i havent got a lot of experience but ill try anyone.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Looks like silve went afk, so I'll play you, mister cronn.

>mfw I post in this thread

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hmmm... there doesn't seem to be a lot of people on, but I'll give it a shot anyways. PM anyone?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games! :D yeah I know I kinda suck but those were some fun matches, you are a great player :p
GGs as well Dan I had fun too. Thanks for the compliment, and as for the skill thing just say you have to keep practicing and experiencing.

That's all to it really.

Edit: I noticed you play my secondaries as your characters lol except Peach she is one of my mains.

D

Deleted member

GGs as well Dan I had fun too. Thanks for the compliment, and as for the skill thing just say you have to keep practicing and experiencing.

That's all to it really.

Edit: I noticed you play my secondaries as your characters lol except Peach she is one of my mains.
Lol the Peach matches were really fun :p

That's all to it really.

Lol the Peach matches were fun :p how did you do those amazing combos? :0 I seriously couldnt land a hit ._.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Path, although the lag was pretty bad compared to the last time we played. Oh well perhaps next time it will be better.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs^^ My poor Marth... Superb characters, as usual! Thanks for the matches.
I feel as though my Toon Link and ZSS are really out of practice, I use them in teams a lot, but I don't really practice them as much as my other secondaries, but thanks for the compliment anyway. As for Mario I like to whip him out every now and again since he's another former main, I've been playing P:M since 2.1 and I've mained a different character like every version lol.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I feel as though my Toon Link and ZSS are really out of practice, I use them in teams a lot, but I don't really practice them as much as my other secondaries, but thanks for the compliment anyway. As for Mario I like to whip him out every now and again since he's another former main, I've been playing P:M since 2.1 and I've mained a different character like every version lol.
Oh, I see. I got to see your Mario that one time we did rotations with BrosUnited, I'm glad I got to see him again.

Top Bottom