• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's DarkPeach. Sorry I left so soon. My dad was bugging me to get off.

Btw I know I have that disgusting habit to climb up onto the ledge and then roll into the stage. I was trying to stop doing that but I do it by reflex and it really humiliates me when you read it like 100 times.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I'll play you if you are still looking for someone to play against.

Hey pretty good matches out there, I gotta train harder! Never have Ive paid the price of underestimation on a ike player until now. haha That stage isn't for me.
Had a good time.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, SM, though it started to get a little laggy there at the end, those accidental Weegee dash attacks lol.

Edit: Also, sorry L&B, I was gonna let you join and do a rotation, but I guess Saiyan Man didn't want to.

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
GGs, SM, though it started to get a little laggy there at the end, those accidental Weegee dash attacks lol.
GGs James,Good characters you played as.

Edit:Wait L&B wanted to join for rotations?Sorry for rejecting you L&B.I thought you were going to play Brawl.I'll let you join next time.

SodaBro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sodabro
GG sorry i didn't put up much of a fight I'm pretty rusty and my classic controller hasn't aged well but your peach and falco are fierce. edit: Oh your getting input lag too? I thought it was my controller.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games LoveandBacon, deadhames, and J-slo!

It was really fun playing you guys. Sorry for Resting you a couple of times, L&B. xD My Jigglypuff's a little narcoleptic, she can't control it. ;P I would say more, but I really have to get going. We should play again sometime. ^^

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
We haven't played in forever so I don't remember how our connection is, but I'll play a few rounds to see how it goes. Though, if I can't land the fundamentals with Jiggly, I may be tempted to leave. :p
Yeah I've been trying to settle on a new main because I'm not really a fan of the changes they made to Bowser.
Pm anyone?
GGs y'all~

Those were some pretty sweet dubz haha. Who'd have thought we'd be a good team Will? XD Jiggs + Fox ftw!

I love having close team matches :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Good games LoveandBacon, deadhames, and J-slo!

It was really fun playing you guys. Sorry for Resting you a couple of times, L&B. xD My Jigglypuff's a little narcoleptic, she can't control it. ;P I would say more, but I really have to get going. We should play again sometime. ^^
Yeah GGs, but whoever kept picking FD, don't do that in dubz it makes the lag worse. :mad:

@L&B: Well Jiggs/Fox was the second best team in Melee next to double Fox.

Top Bottom