• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ey converse sorry that I didn't respond to you asking me to play. I've seen you asking me twice but unfortunately I cant play at those times. I just like to stalk this thread.

Edit: Good to hear you also using Donkey Kong too.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ey converse sorry that I didn't respond to you asking me to play. I've seen you asking me twice but unfortunately I cant play at those times. I just like to stalk this thread.

Edit: Good to hear you also using Donkey Kong too.
Yeah man DK is actually a really good character for once in P:M, it seems like Cons caught on to that pretty quick.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs Converse, nice Ganon and DK :)
You are quite the formidable opponent.
We shall meet again....(when i dont have the Flu :laugh: )

there can only be 1 donkey kong user here :glare:
Yes...I agree..... heh heh heh...

GGs man~

I dunno what happened, but after awhile I just caught fire haha. Your DK is the most formidable giant ape I've run into so far. Dat reverse monkey fist. My jaw dropped haha
And for the triple post!

Well aside from the suprise Reverse DK Death Punch, ill give you a better fight after i get over my Flu (or atleast until my medicine kicks in).

And might i say that you have leveled up quite a bit since we last met. Keep that up!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
And for the triple post!

Well aside from the suprise Reverse DK Death Punch, ill give you a better fight after i get over my Flu (or atleast until my medicine kicks in).

And might i say that you have leveled up quite a bit since we last met. Keep that up!
Why thank you :p

That was the first set that I actually did alright with wave lands and L-cancels. Also, I no longer play just Fox and Mario as you saw. I added Ganon, my melee main, C. Falcon, Wolf, and a bit of Marth. After watching almost the entirety of KoC3 the other day, I learned quite a bit about people's tendencies haha

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
I've added 18 smashers on Facebook page and only one has added me back. What's going on with that? Well anyways, I hope I can get some real smashers here......Add me and let me know so I can add you back.
same thing happens to me on neoseeker AND on fb, with Animal Crossing City Folk. A dedicated forum is where it's at i think<3 I think it would be much easier if Nintendo didn't discontinue the Wii to Wii messaging service I miss that!! btw I added you

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Let's do itttt
sorry, had to make ravioli. haven't eaten in two days. my body keeps telling me im not hungry because of this Flu problem I have. so I forget to eat....:ohwell:
but im ready now!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG's Cons! Your Donkey Kong's off-stage game is too good lol. That side-b smash K.O had me flippin IRL LOL.

Edit: Hope you feel better :(

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GG's Cons! Your Donkey Kong's off-stage game is too good lol. That side-b smash K.O had me flippin IRL LOL.
yeah, it kinda took me by surprise too, lol.
your Mewtwo/Wolf/Roy are quite scary btw.

well, im probably going to stop playing smash until I get over the Flu, I cant time inputs right. and I start doing stuff I wouldn't normally do, its just annoying me. so im gonna go on standby for a bit.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
You are quite the formidable opponent.
We shall meet again....(when i dont have the Flu :laugh: )

Yes...I agree..... heh heh heh...

And for the triple post!

Ok, let me get online, you host

anyone wanna play?
Edit your posts guys.

And for the triple post!
Cons... wai? :c

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
That's fine, but just remember that if you have the last post, there's really no reason to have to post again, since odds are the other person/people will see what you edited.

:006:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
That's fine, but just remember that if you have the last post, there's really no reason to have to post again, since odds are the other person/people will see what you edited.

:006:
understood.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Well i've been forced to play brawl on the Wii U, sad thing is now i have to start using a wii mote (which i am not accustomed to using) which means i may be playing poorly which i am not happy about.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Well i've been forced to play brawl on the Wii U, sad thing is now i have to start using a wii mote (which i am not accustomed to using) which means i may be playing poorly which i am not happy about.
try playing with the Flu...:(
its terrible

Top Bottom