• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGS Cons!~ I need to rest up and whatnot for school tomarrow, but thanx for the games man <3

You have a very adept DK and Ganon btw :o
They're my bros. XD

I should probably get some sleep as well.... midterm week -_-

And gg's to you as well!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
It's pretty tough, so far the only characters I can consistently DACUS with are Wario, Bowser, Snake, Ganon, and Ike, but I never use Bowser's or Ike's because Bowser's has less distance than a regular dashing usmash, and Ike can jump cancel an usmash out of his quick draw which is easier and gets you more distance.
Hmm, I think I figured out Link's timing. This will be very useful! I fear for my Brawl Link tho... Do you know if you can still bomb slide?

Edit: nevermind, just did : P

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Hmm, I think I figured out Link's timing. This will be very useful! I fear for my Brawl Link tho... Do you know if you can still bomb slide?
I don't know what that is, I know nothing about Link's ATs in Brawl, I pretty much exclusively mained Pikachu back before I stopped playing it and the only low tier MUs I'm familiar with are Mario and Ganon.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I don't know what that is, I know nothing about Link's ATs in Brawl, I pretty much exclusively mained Pikachu back before I stopped playing it.
Haha, still works, but with the different timing as well. Thanks for all the help tho!

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
Im brand new here so I'm not sure how this works but - I need friends to wifi brawl with. I was hoping there would be some kind of friend code registry or something. I am guessing the brawl code exchange is done via private messages? I'm from Europe btw so if there are any european brawl players (for the purpose of lesser lag), please let me know!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Im brand new here so I'm not sure how this works but - I need friends to wifi brawl with. I was hoping there would be some kind of friend code registry or something. I am guessing the brawl code exchange is done via private messages? I'm from Europe btw so if there are any european brawl players (for the purpose of lesser lag), please let me know!
Im new here too! i joined for the exact same purpose as you!
add me and when you do tell me
P.S when we play and we taunt dont put swear words in your taunt
Blue Sunshine said "1v1 anyone" so ill verse you

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Welcome to the arena! All you have to do is post on this thread asking for a match, or reply to someone who is also asking for a match, add each others friend codes. (I see you've added yours already, it's to the left under your avatar)

Also, you might see some asking to play P:M, or "Project: M", you don't want to play those guys if you're looking for Brawl matches specifically.

Enjoy your stay here! :)

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Nah don't worry, I noticed the lag, it was pretty bad, GG's though

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Welcome to the arena! All you have to do is post on this thread asking for a match, or reply to someone who is also asking for a match, add each others friend codes. (I see you've added yours already, it's to the left under your avatar)

Also, you might see some asking to play P:M, or "Project: M", you don't want to play those guys if you're looking for Brawl matches specifically.

Enjoy your stay here! :)
yeah if you want we could play all three of us
sound cool? if youre not busy
i was awawy cuase its my birthday and i was playing me new gam for about 30 mins :seuss:
P.S. Im in europe too :)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Wanna learn how to use Link and Marth
Izaw has a Link guide on youtube, also Ken made a Marth guide... its for melee, but a lot of stuff I feel could transfer over, DAS also knows a lot of stuff about Marth.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Anyone want to play?

Anyone want to play?
hey after you guys play add me and we could do 1v1v1 or like me & cpu vs you 2 or somthin
and CJ link and marth are easy to use like standard characters i thought everybody was good at them
P.S. pretty much all of the characters are easy to use apart from kind dededee and yoshi
I AM THE BEST IKE THERE IS. ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT CAN TRY AND FIGHT ME.
:ike: :falco: :fox: :metaknight: :marth: :mario2: :luigi2: :lucas: :falcon: :pit: :link2: :ness2: :sheik: :snake: :sonic: :ivysaur: :kirby2: :fdb: :delfino: :castlesiege: :happysheep: :eldin: :battlefieldb: :frigate: :happysheep: :greenhill: :halberd: :happysheep: :lylat: :mariocircuit: :happysheep: :fdb: :npc: :happysheep: :skyworld: :shadowmoses: :rumblefalls: :porttown: :ps2: :happysheep: :pirateship: :pictochat: :norfair: :happysheep: :warioware: :spearpillar: :smashville:

Top Bottom