• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'll play either Time or Ometa if either of you are still looking for an opponent.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I haven't played anyone from here for three days, let alone brawl.

Edit: we'll see about that. Added you, now I'm waiting for you.

Edit2: Going to BB, lemme know when you've added me.
I've had you added. Do you have a new FC?

I'm using the FC to the left <----

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
P:M? The Arena seems pretty active today.
Anyone???
oooook, imma try to join one of my friends games. ill be back in 10 minutes, if not, you know :l

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ggs deadjames. Sorry I SD so much. ><
It's all good, I would've played longer, but the lag started spiking on those last two matches and I wasn't having any of that lol. Also I lol'd when I caught your stitchface as Bowser.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
P:M? The Arena seems pretty active today.
Anyone???
oooook, imma try to join one of my friends games. ill be back in 10 minutes, if not, you know :l
Good game, man! That Mario of yours sure gave me a beating! Project M Mario seems like the perfect counter to Brawl Bowser!
You do? I'm not sure if you're sure.....

.....jk lol let's play. I might have leave abruptly though.
Good games! That Yoshi! Horrible match-up for Bowser, but still!

I didn't like how you went IC against my Kirby then started using Dedede against my Bowser. Mean. :(

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Xadrin. Nice Bowser. Way better than mine. Sry out most of my characters sucking lol. The only characters I practice are Yoshi, D3, and Bowser. Hmm, you also helped me with finding out several things I need to improve on.

Lol mind telling me how you lag cancell Bowser's up-b? XD

D: sorry i co-main D3 alongside Yoshi but like...I wanted to get practice in with him against ur best character...its pretty awkward when i'm fighting people who D3 has a overwhelming matchup against....

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
New fc-1980-3471-7751
Ace:

GG's lol. Brawl feels so weird. I had to re-learn everything during the matches. Lots of funny moments though, and my SDs. My Bowser is still the only char I have that I use that remained intact.

#P:M

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin. Nice Bowser. Way better than mine. Sry out most of my characters sucking lol. The only characters I practice are Yoshi, D3, and Bowser. Hmm, you also helped me with finding out several things I need to improve on.

Lol mind telling me how you lag cancell Bowser's up-b? XD

D: sorry i co-main D3 alongside Yoshi but like...I wanted to get practice in with him against ur best character...its pretty awkward when i'm fighting people who D3 has a overwhelming matchup against....
It's all a height thing, the height being about as tall as Olimar's height, minus his little antenna. Seems pixel perfect, so it's very difficult to pull off. You can full jump a bair or an air dodge then buffer an up B afterwards to guarantee the auto cancel, though.

Edit: Oh, and you can also up B on the top platform of BF, slide off onto one of the lower platforms, then slide off onto the stage to auto cancel it.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
It's all a height thing, the height being about as tall as Olimar's height, minus his little antenna. Seems pixel perfect, so it's very difficult to pull off. You can full jump a bair or an air dodge then buffer an up B afterwards to guarantee the auto cancel, though.

Edit: Oh, and you can also up B on the top platform of BF, slide off onto one of the lower platforms, then slide off onto the stage to auto cancel it.
Interesting. Thanks...though i'll practice it tommorow, i'm all smashed out for now.

I realized fighting a good Bowser(or big tanky characters like Snake or other Dededes) that i'm too aggressive for my own good(As Yoshi). Then I also realized that in some matched as DDD i'm to defensive for my own good. I need to learn to incorporate balance and patience.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Sorry Ometa... i left for awhile...
I'm ready now if you're still here

If not project M anyone?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Interesting. Thanks...though i'll practice it tommorow, i'm all smashed out for now.

I realized fighting a good Bowser(or big tanky characters like Snake or other Dededes) that i'm too aggressive for my own good(As Yoshi). Then I also realized that in some matched as DDD i'm to defensive for my own good. I need to learn to incorporate balance and patience.
Auto canceling Fortress is very, very risky, though. I'd only do it against people who you know would try to charge a smash or do something else slow to try to punish it.

And yeah, patience is surprisingly vital when dealing with Bowser. His punishes hit hard, so you just have to try to bait him instead of letting him bait you.

Top Bottom