• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
P;M *thumbs down* I just disrespected P;M, Ace lol
Oh yeah, well! >:c TAKE THIS! *shorthopdairlcancelshinewavedashdashshorthopshinewavelanddashshinejumpbairlcanceldashedgehogeshineedgehog*

'Sup Ornge, how's it been? Been in on Project M'z?
Yep, pretty much. :I Speaking of which, WHO WANTS TO PLAY P:M!?

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Brawl anyone?
dude me
ill be busy till wednesday evening cause its me B-day that day and on tue its my friends B-day
cool huh?
and now im tired :) see ya on wed dont forget to add moi XD
P.S. whos your main? mines ike :ike:
order of mains ::ike: ,:snake: ,:pit:, :fox: then i gues its:toonlink:

cant wait to verse you old man!
P.S. do I have to have P:M to verse someone who has it?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I wish it were possible to play Super Smash Land online...
Legit like one or two matches, though. Gotta get ready to leave!
But P: M anyone?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So I might be getting this game again for Christmas. Let my friend take both my copy and my controller when he moved during the summer, and my Wii stopped working, so this is a surprise to even myself. Does anyone know how I can get the internal memory from my old Wii onto another Wii?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Considering the frequency of my Arena visits / my spontaneous WiFi attendance, I promptly dispute your scepticism; try to be online more often mebbbbeee? :o

Lol, well, I merely stated that to exemplify the faint dedication that I have towards the character, but touché; USOFUNNYYY :D
Frequency? You mean like once in a blue moon? .-. Even when I do see you online, you're playing that abomination called Brawl... (no offense to any Brawlers, only Sigh Mun :p)

Haha, well, naturally those 'Icies' do not deserve their slot in the roster either, but that totally diverges from the prime point of discussion (which namely is, that winged sphere of death & demise). I could actually unleash a torrent of grudge and resentment here about various characters in the game, but I figured that it be desirable to focus on the character which fed you victories with the slightest of efforts anyway :')
Oh? Let's hear it then, I'm all ears. Give me one good rant on someone who isn't MK, Icies, or Flaoc ;)

If I'm not mistaken (which has great likelihood of course), you had actually amended your in-game WiFi portrait by selecting the picture of said orb of relentless havoc; speaks volumes now doesn't it?! But sure, defend your innocence with great valiance.. In the end you'd know that you did sell your soul to the devil!
Pfft, all in good fun. If you would have been online more often, you'd have known I mained Ganondorf before I gave up. ;P

But anyways, no hard feelings man.. I just fiercely reject false allegations of hypocrisy and a failure to foster integrity. Then again, I'm also just mocking you xD

DURRHURRUDUHURRURUHURRRR P:M is fer wuzz'z ;o
False allegations? I think not! Man up and face the facts... ;) Also, the arena would disagree with you on that claim, as you very well know now. Stop being a wuss and face my Jiggs, I'll even allow you to go MK. ;P
P.S.: Don't project your daily occupations pertaining the viewing of Yaoi onto me, obscene hog..
Pfft, for your information it's Yuri, and not that weird H-rated stuff you're thinking of. o_o

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I had a lovely weekend of contracting the Flu...
But I'm back and ready for some P:M! Not even the Flu will stop me.
I also got a 3DS :D

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I just might have to settle for MKW for now, as the Arena seems deserted... :l

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Wow i woke up early.
Any early risers eager for some P:M action!?
Before i gotta go to school, that is... i hate midterm week and i managed to catch the Flu just in time! :D

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I caught the flu too, thanks to my crappy immune system. Also my furnace isn't working while there is a blizzard outside.... woe, is me.

PrincessAzula

Smash Apprentice
Ok, getting on.
GG's, we played for a while. Sorry for the rocky performance at first. Didn't warm up at all before out matches. I still hate Peach but I had fun in those princess matches. I just can't deal with TL. :smash:

EDIT: I actually despise 3.0 Ivy now. She feels slower than Zelda.

Top Bottom