• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GG's, we played for a while. Sorry for the rocky performance at first. Didn't warm up at all before out matches. I still hate Peach but I had fun in those princess matches. I just can't deal with TL. :smash:

EDIT: I actually despise 3.0 Ivy now. She feels slower than Zelda.
Yeah I'm thinking of maining one of those two characters, I can't decide between the two though. Like I said Toon Link is a super underrated character, everyone always considered him bad, but I always thought he was good and now with the buffs he got in 3.0 he's even better.

Lol why does everyone hate peach? Shes one of my fav P:M characters :upsidedown:
Me too, she's so amazing.

PrincessAzula

Smash Apprentice
Lol why does everyone hate peach? Shes one of my fav P:M characters :upsidedown:
Oh god. She's just so.....safe. She can skip around and throw dsmashes, nairs, and turnips out and just slaughter. Ugh. She's too good. But the matches were fun. I liked that we sorta had a fire and ice thing going on because I switched to blue Zelda.

Yeah I'm thinking of maining one of those two characters, I can't decide between the two though. Like I said Toon Link is a super underrated character, everyone always considered him bad, but I always thought he was good and now with the buffs he got in 3.0 he's even better.

His fsmash has like surprising range. He's a lot harder to fight than Link.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Oh god. She's just so.....safe. She can skip around and throw dsmashes, nairs, and turnips out and just slaughter. Ugh. She's too good. But the matches were fun. I liked that we sorta had a fire and ice thing going on because I switched to blue Zelda.

His fsmash has like surprising range. He's a lot harder to fight than Link.
I think Zelda has a lot safer options than Peach, but yeah overall Toon Link is probably better than Link, but Link wins the MU between the two of them.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Someone Brawl in about three minutes or so? (Darn 3.0 is giving me issues working on my USB Loader, so I can't play it exactly yet...)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Is Peach D-smash still as godly as it was in Melee? :o I've never actually played a Project M Peach. >.>
She is exactly the same as Melee, just with a better recovery and her Brawl utilt.
Peach is whack!..

*runs away*
Hm perhaps I should just main :luigi: then. I was wrong about him getting nerfed, I wasn't looking at the whole picture, the change in mechanics to his misfires is actually really useful and since shield pushback has been reverted to its Melee properties it is so easy to up-b OoS now.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

Anyone wanna do a few rounds of PM? Not really feeling it atm, so just a few unless I get hyped

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Oh man. GG's, Courage. Dose matches with dat lag... My jimmies have been rustled.

Also, ROFL @ that Gordo kill on my Wolf... That was pretty classic.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs CaptainKirby. Sorry for being horrendously bad the first several games. Kinda rust and that lag was wack

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Edit: That Gordo kill was....almost perfectly timed lol

Dott

Smash Ace
GGs CaptainKirby. Sorry for being horrendously bad the first several games. Kinda rust and that lag was wack

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Edit: That Gordo kill was....almost perfectly timed lol

I don't play a lot, but i'll play

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Dott. Dang...my Yoshi sucks vs TLink. Ehh, maybe its just a bad day. Anyway, good stuff. I would just say to get rid of that rolling habit.

Top Bottom