• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
By the way I typed my ID wrong the first time. It's 1722-2539-8203
Preferably no MK's

Clicked B on accident. Try again
GGs.Good Mr.G&W,TL,and Pit.

Tips:Don't just dodge left or right all the time.You'll get punished.Also side step dodge too and shield.Combo anytime.Get faster.

Edit:1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184

Tips:Don't just dodge left or right all the time.You'll get punished.Also side step dodge too and shield.Combo anytime.Get faster.

If you wanna go again ill play P:M with ya.

and do you always pick green Sonic because he looks like his brother Manic? Or do you just like green sonic?

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
You are awesome! I'm glad to lose to someone that is as good as you are. Do you mind if I keep you on my friends roster for a rematch when I improve?
Sure.If it gets full,I don't mind you deleting me.It's your list.As soon as my list gets full,I'll delete everyone except you and the people who brawl me often.

Beckwitt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Beckwitt

Thanks for the tips, Saiyan! I'll definitely keep them in mind when I practice. I'm glad to have fought someone as talented as yourself. I hope we can battle when I improve.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs, beckwitt, tip, don't use upb often, try to mix it up, the third match it became clear you were going to use upb as a result I was able to predict where you would go.

Beckwitt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Beckwitt
GGs, beckwitt, tip, don't use upb often, try to mix it up, the third match it became clear you were going to use upb as a result I was able to predict where you would go.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be back on tomorrow in order to practice again. Glad to finally see someone better than the regional tournament people.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be back on tomorrow in order to practice again. Glad to finally see someone better than the regional tournament people.
Well come back anytime during the day ( stay as long as you'd like...well until parents say they're turning the router off) and feel free to brawl anyone here.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
*Loading Project M*
Who's hosting?
GG's once again! I think this adds up to a total of about 5-6 hours of me playing against you today :laugh:

But seriously, lay off the taunting garbage-its annoying-and if you feel that its physically impossible for you not to taunt, atleast use something besides "to good for you" because I 4-stocked you twice.
sorry, but its really irritating...

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
you still looking to brawl?
Ah... sorry bro... crashed after I posted that comment. xD If you're still here, lets brawl. Did you get a new controller? I want to see you brawl at your best ;)

@Alex, sorry bro, I wasn't home all through the day. Back to work and all that jazz. I can play you if you're still here.

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
GG's once again! I think this adds up to a total of about 5-6 hours of me playing against you today :laugh:

But seriously, lay off the taunting garbage-its annoying-and if you feel that its physically impossible for you not to taunt, atleast use something besides "to good for you" because I 4-stocked you twice.
sorry, but its really irritating...
GGs.I used more taunts than "to good for ya?"I used "saiyans rule!","you can't defeat me",and "you can't do better".I didn't put those taunts to bully someone.I just made those taunts cause I wanted to.I didn't have any other ideas,so that's why I have those taunts.Btw,do you main Ganondorf,DK,or Charizard in Project M?I think you main Ganondorf am I correct?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs.I used more taunts than "to good for ya?"I used "saiyans rule!","you can't defeat me",and "you can't do better".I didn't put those taunts to bully someone.I just made those taunts cause I wanted to.I didn't have any other ideas,so that's why I have those taunts.Btw,do you main Ganondorf,DK,or Charizard in Project M?I think you main Ganondorf am I correct?
Sorry, i let my anger get the better of me.
Yeah i main Ganon. but im starting to lean toward DK.
Charizard is still in experimental stages. Why do you ask?

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs GYK~

I wasn't all that focused since I was in a Madden tournament today, which involved hours of sitting around z_z

I think this was the first time I used my 2nd and 3rd mains against you, so I hope my Fox and G&W impressed you at least a little bit haha

That last match vs. CFalcon I was so sluggish, so I was like yep, this'll be the last one haha. You thoroughly defeated me in that one, even though I still ended up winning it xD

(If that last Falcon Punch connected I'd be crying myself to sleep right now LOL)

EDIT: Holy balls, that wall of advice. Thanks a lot, because I've been trying to devise a way to change up my recovery because I'm pretty easy to gimp. It's probly the weakest part of my Wolf game. I know how to do all that stuff, just not very well xD

I assumed that Ike's aether had priority over Wolf's shine, since it has priority on like everything else haha, so my bad on that one

There's lots of things I need to fine-tune. Like my overall tech skill, which has been improving steadily. I've had flashes of utter brilliance, such as getting hit by a horizontal kill move at 180% and DI-ing downward and get-up teching the ground (which I've pulled off a handful of times, on wifi mind you xD). Heck, once I even did that on one of the Pokemon Stadium Platforms, I couldn't believe my eyes haha

Top Bottom