• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
Yea i got gimp'd by a lag spike too I recall. Ggs anyway though
yeah it was fun playing you again. sorry if bowser isnt the challenge you would have liked but hes literally the only character i wanna use in brawl now :p for fun that is

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Yea no problem. The lag was just as bad as last time tho...

Its not letting me rejoin your room. Can I host it?
Yea bro and no this is worse thing is when u were just standing there(I think u left and it was not registering) it was just like offline of just crazy good connection

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Aw, I still don't have an idea how good you are. Good games, regardless.

GGs Xadrin sorry I have to go man, and I'm getting hungry too. I'm impressed by your Bowser the most, and nice Wolf and Kirby.

I did want to mostly use low tiers due to Bowser being one as well to see how it goes. I thought we played enough matches to gauge skill levels lol.

That was a awesome kill when you reflect my Bob Omb back to me. I didn't even know I had it until I got hit by it lol.

Until next time Xadrin.

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Anyone else disconnect frequently and take forever to sign in online and get error codes happens to me alot now and it never did like 1 month ago

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Ok will do
If only this connection was a lil better I could show u how I really play :( I'm not blaming it just on you btw my dad switched routers a lil while ago so that could be it cuz damn this happens with almost everybody now I used to have good connection actually wtf! Ggs regardless

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin sorry I have to go man, and I'm getting hungry too. I'm impressed by your Bowser the most, and nice Wolf and Kirby.

I did want to mostly use low tiers due to Bowser being one as well to see how it goes. I thought we played enough matches to gauge skill levels lol.

That was a awesome kill when you reflect my Bob Omb back to me. I didn't even know I had it until I got hit by it lol.

Until next time Xadrin.
Oh, I just thought you were trying to make it as easy on me as possible by using low tiers, which I consider very boring and slightly disrespectful
so I didn't care very much to try
It's hard for me to tell how good someone is unless they use their main a lot against my Bowser. The only reason I ever used Wolf was to make you stop using only low tiers, hence why I immediately switched back to Bowser after just one match

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anyone want to brawl? :3
I have a temporary FC right now because I'm out of state and using a different Wii. So enter this one instead of the one under my avatar:
3827-1705-7202
You can delete it afterwards~
:p

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
If only this connection was a lil better I could show u how I really play :( I'm not blaming it just on you btw my dad switched routers a lil while ago so that could be it cuz damn this happens with almost everybody now I used to have good connection actually wtf! Ggs regardless
:( aww sorry to hear that.

GGs for what little lag free time we had. I know what ya mean cuz under lag, half my character just magically suck for no reason

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to brawl? :3
I have a temporary FC right now because I'm out of state and using a different Wii. So enter this one instead of the one under my avatar:
3827-1705-7202
You can delete it afterwards~
:p
ill play yah bud

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Oh, I just thought you were trying to make it as easy on me as possible by using low tiers, which I consider very boring and slightly disrespectful
It's hard for me to tell how good someone is unless they use their main a lot against my Bowser. The only reason I ever used Wolf was to make you stop using only low tiers, hence why I immediately switched back to Bowser after just one match
We gotta play again sometimes bro! Maybe later if your down

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
U wanna play now bro

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
ill play yah bud
Hey, sorry, disconnected there, but I think I'm done for now.
Um, and good games? I wasn't quite sure what was going on, lol. You kept SDing and such; it didn't even look as if you were attempting to brawl. xP

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Um, and good games? I wasn't quite sure what was going on, lol. You kept SDing and such; it didn't even look as if you were attempting to brawl. xP
it was my fault, ii forgot my hacks were on. it ****s with wifi

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
for me i though u were SD'ing too lmao

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
it was my fault, ii forgot my hacks were on. it ****s with wifi
Ahh, okay. xD Well, we could continue if you'd like, but if not, then that's all right.

Edit: Well, it seems as if he's brawling someone else. So, does anyone else want to play?
FC is 3827-1705-7202~

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Ahh, okay. xD Well, we could continue if you'd like, but if not, then that's all right.

Edit: Well, it seems as if he's brawling someone else. So, does anyone else want to play?
FC is 3827-1705-7202~
I willsy

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT

FC is 3827-1705-7202~
Sorry bro the lag is bad and I gotta go peace bro sorta gf xD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll be sure to stay my mains more often next go around. I just switch around a lot since I don't always feel like staying one person or so too long.

I don't want any of us to not enjoy playing against one another.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs Con.Good Ganondorf,DK,and Marth.
Lol the only reason i used Marth was to troll you (even though i failed miserably). I just got a little angry when you kept killing me with sonic's Fsmash.
GG's tho. Those DK vs. Falco matches were really fun, you kept me on my toes.

Top Bottom