• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Ace.Good Fox and Wolf.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)
GG's. Crazy Sonic lol; you got me a lot with your f-smashes. Who did you think was better, my Fox or Wolf? Just so I can set a main until Mario is use-able on wifi.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs, you're like the third Lucario I've fought since Brawl came out.

I had to change controllers because you were beating me most of the time :/

This kinda irks me, why don't you use B like at all? I mean, I get it for vB, I hardly see anyone use it, but B?

Anyone wanna brawl?
I'm trying to be good without having to rely on aura spheres since its so good.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs Alexo!~ Was that a little salt with the "F U" and the "FU U" tags? xD
Yeah, Falcon vs Diddy... it comes with the territory lol. FoD was stupid as well, I was like "they must hate me lol".

Is Dunnick'd a thing now? Imma start using it lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah, Falcon vs Diddy... it comes with the territory lol. FoD was stupid as well, I was like "they must hate me lol".

It is a becoming a thing lol. That's not something you want to be known for.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139

Dunnick'd? xP What is it?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
That's hilarious. xD

Well, anyway, anyone want to brawl? I'm out of state right now, so I have a temporary FC because I'm using a different wii. So after brawling, just delete me~

My FC is 3827-1705-7202

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
das! play me please??

if my other guy doesnt show up that is :x we're having difficultes

space23

Smash Rookie
That's hilarious. xD

Well, anyway, anyone want to brawl? I'm out of state right now, so I have a temporary FC because I'm using a different wii. So after brawling, just delete me~

My FC is 3827-1705-7202
I will play

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I will play
GGs! xP I'm telling you, that lag was messing up half of my inputs. You could probably tell, lol~
That especially didn't help against your ZSS! Your item game is great! I kept getting hit so much by the armor pieces because of the lag, too, though. xD Ha, but still, a lot of them hit me because of how you handled them. ZSS and Marth are my mortal enemies~
Edit: You can just delete me now, then, don't fill up your FC space! ;P

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
GGs. How come ya SD'd like that a few times?
i dont like playing diddy kong anymore so when brawl shenanigans go on i dont wanna play the game anymore. so it really doesnt help getting cgd when im diddy. but the last game idk what i was trying to do but wifi lag spike kept me from being able to jump or something

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
i dont like playing diddy kong anymore so when brawl shenanigans go on i dont wanna play the game anymore. so it really doesnt help getting cgd when im diddy. but the last game idk what i was trying to do but wifi lag spike kept me from being able to jump or something
Yea i got gimp'd by a lag spike too I recall. Ggs anyway though

Top Bottom