• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Okay, I'll host. I'll add you now.
GG's. Crap. 5 years of work on brawl, gone. All the work lost to 12 hours of playtime on melee and like 6 hours of playtime on PM. I had no idea what I was doing ROFL. Looks like my Bowser was the only one who really remained intact, though it feels like I lost 30% of skill with him >_<. Nice Ice Climber throw chains btw.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Thanks. :) I don't really play much anymore because my friends who played competitively in person no longer play.. so I had to just train my Ice Climbers online which is tough. XD I had fun though, good games. :) I wanted my Ice Climbers to fight the Bowser. XD

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
He could be an emotion player.
I'm almost certain he is.
A lot of people, including myself are dictated by there emotions when it comes to fighters. It's kind of a butt in the butt.

For example, the people that go to tournaments with me are close friends that make me happy, so i'm in really good spirit when I go, and therefore play well! However, if my close friends arn't there, or if I get eliminated I start playing terribly afterwards because I become slightly apathetic.

That's why I money match people before I get knocked out in tournament. Aheheheh~~ <333

Hehe, this is why I listen to music when I play brawl :P

:006:

Top Bottom