• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
I'll play CJ

Hmm, how come my signature only appeared once in a post and doesn't appear in the rest?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Not much to say but... c stick xD. Words of advice: Don't use get up attacks(ledge included) as much. I was mad because I was just barely getting clipped by a lot of them lol. I saw that you started to mix it up more on the last one, which is good. Yeah just work on your tech skill as well, I'm sure you already knew that.
GG's bud. Thanks for the advise, nice d-air combos with Captian Falcon <3

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Anyone here got Skype and wanna Brawl? Add me at princesstabsy and we can play.

Speedy - IX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedy-IX
3DS FC
2165-5555-5476
Anyone wanna play a couple matches?

EDIT: nvm, falling asleep

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Brawl/P:M any? :seuss:

Does anybody else notice that music sounds a bit different from when you first wake up?

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Whatever you guys would like. I'm not trying to make anymore feel all uncomfortable... It's that I promised Ometa that we could Team Battle once I'm done. So yes, do whatever pleases you.

GYK (or CoF now :chuckle:) WHERE ARE YOU?!? :cry:

Uhhhh... are we still gonna dubz? If not then I'm available for some 1v1

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Yeah I'm ready, closed my Wii. Turning it back on.

GGs? I don't know why, but you weren't playing your best today :ohwell: Your predictability was off the charts and half of the maneuvers and whatnot I saw when we first played was absent... Have you been having a bad day? *hugs* :pimp:

Brawl/P:M any?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
GGs? I don't know why, but you weren't playing your best today :ohwell: Your predictability was off the charts and half of the maneuvers and whatnot I saw when we first played was absent... Have you been having a bad day? *hugs*:pimp:
He could be an emotion player.
I'm almost certain he is.
A lot of people, including myself are dictated by there emotions when it comes to fighters. It's kind of a butt in the butt.

For example, the people that go to tournaments with me are close friends that make me happy, so i'm in really good spirit when I go, and therefore play well! However, if my close friends arn't there, or if I get eliminated I start playing terribly afterwards because I become slightly apathetic.

That's why I money match people before I get knocked out in tournament. Aheheheh~~ <333

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs? I don't know why, but you weren't playing your best today :ohwell: Your predictability was off the charts and half of the maneuvers and whatnot I saw when we first played was absent... Have you been having a bad day? *hugs* :pimp:

I'm not feeling good today Ometa. I'm just not. Thank you for the hug <3 Be blessed my friend <3

Edit: And I was talking to somebody right now... made me remember a certain past that took me a while to get over.

I'm going to be gone from here for a while. I'm hating myself and my life right now. Um, good night.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I'm not feeling good today Ometa. I'm just not. Thank you for the hug <3 Be blessed my friend <3

Edit: And I was talking to somebody right now... made me remember a certain past that took me a while to get over.

I'm going to be gone from here for a while. I'm hating myself and my life right now. Um, good night.

Top Bottom