• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol naw dude it was worse actually towards our other later games
Ah... Sorry to disappoint, but I've already turned off my Wii and left the room. ;P Rest assured, I'm sure we'll be able to sneak a few doubles matches in there someday, seeing as how you and Robo seem to play so often. ;)

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Ah... Sorry to disappoint, but I've already turned off my Wii and left the room. ;P Rest assured, I'm sure we'll be able to sneak a few doubles matches in there someday, seeing as how you and Robo seem to play so often. ;)
yeah hopefully someday lol

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs guys....ya know...the ones without the lag

I know DDD is supposed to be meh in doubles and knocked around a lot, but its just so fun lol

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
GG's, Ben. Fun matches, but the lag was pretty horrendous... x_x
You said it! At least when I beat you you didn't john abot the lag like the last guy. He beat me like 6 times then he dittoed me (Insulting in it's own right) Then I basically told myself he better get the F*** of of my character, and I won. (Somehow when I REALLY want to I can win, brawl's all about playing campy) Then he cried about lag...

PM anybody?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
You said it! At least when I beat you you didn't john abot the lag like the last guy. He beat me like 6 times then he dittoed me (Insulting in it's own right) Then I basically told myself he better get the F*** of of my character, and I won. (Somehow when I REALLY want to I can win, brawl's all about playing campy) Then he cried about lag...

PM anybody?
I'm down for some P:M... maybe some other time.

I hate it when people ditto me when they are beating me as well. It is the ultimate form of disrespect(unless of course the character is their main). I don't take very kindly to that...

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs guys I had a lot of fun no wonder you guys always ask for doubles

Then again we weren't doing it right lol

And GGs Robo for the last few matches

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I will im hosting

GGs CJ other then the disconnects and slow start our connection started to improve a bit in later matches. Fun games as usual though.

Just be careful with those rolls though really dangerous with Peach.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

PM anybody?

You'll come across people like that sometimes. I just play along usually, unless they're really cruisin' for a bruisin', but I definitely understand where you're coming from. And you're right, I hate how playing defensively in Brawl is more or less vastly beneficial compared to playing offensively (unless you're Meta Knight or something...). I need to really get into Project M, but I'm just waiting on Kirby, practically... :b

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Well I'm up for a 1 on 1 fight. A 5 stock match not timed is what I'll do. We can discuss items and stages in pms before starting. Note I'm not really what you call a competitive player just throwing that out there.

Would anyone care for a game of brawl???
I'll do it.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm up for a 1 on 1 fight. A 5 stock match not timed is what I'll do. We can discuss items and stages in pms before starting. Note I'm not really what you call a competitive player just throwing that out there.

I'll do it.
I play to get better and for fun. If you want items I'm game, it's makes the game funny :). Adding you now.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
I play to get better and for fun. If you want items I'm game, it's makes the game funny :). Adding you now.

Okay you're added on mine can't wait to Brawl!

Edit

Sorry gotta go but I had fun!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993

I'll do it.

*Clears throat*

Welcome to the Smashboards Arena!~ A place to chill, play Brawl and it's variants (Brawl minus/plus, P:M, Balanced Brawl, ect.), and have a good time. The typical rules for playing is 3 stocks, timer set to 8 minutes, and no items. Of course this can be changed if the other player agrees.

There will be no:
  1. Put downs
  2. Bullying
  3. Profane language
  4. Inappropriate links, pictures, or content posted.
Keep that in mind and have fun!~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone wanna Brawl/P:M?

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Okay you're added on mine can't wait to Brawl!

Edit

Sorry gotta go but I had fun!
Yeah me too. Ggs! I like items because it makes the game go whatever way. And the funniest things happen. We just need to get two others that like items too and well be set :)

Top Bottom