• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I'll Brawl you.
Aw man, sorry I took so long... I'll still brawl you if you are on, just give me a like and join my room...

I got pulled away by noticing the PM 3.0 trailer where they announced everybody causing me to lose all my wrist straps and go crazy watching potential strategy videos...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Aw man, sorry I took so long... I'll still brawl you if you are on, just give me a like and join my room...

I got pulled away by noticing the PM 3.0 trailer where they announced everybody causing me to lose all my wrist straps and go crazy watching potential strategy videos...

Lol. Nice.

All right, adding you now.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah I had to eat, GGs anyway.
Mind giving some advice on kirby vs zero suit?

Imo I think Kirby needs to not let ZSS have so much space to do stuff. Just stay closer to her and make moves like that.

Also its good to be under ZSS rather than above if you're both in the air. Good reactions on the ground at appropriate distances is good against her certain moves. That way its possible to blitz her before she resets from b moves like front b.

Edgeguards are good as well of course. With Kirby just don't be where she wants you to be and don't give her a lot of room to work with.

Have good reflexes to deal with her moves. Kirby should be able to kill her pretty quick tbh.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anybody wanna brawl right now?
I'll play

Imo I think Kirby needs to not let ZSS have so much space to do stuff. Just stay closer to her and make moves like that.

Also its good to be under ZSS rather than above if you're both in the air. Good reactions on the ground at appropriate distances is good against her certian moves. That way its possible to blitz her before she resets from b moves like front b.

Edgeguards are good as well of course. With Kirby just don't be where she wants you to be and don't give her a lot of room to work with.

Have good reflexes to deal with her moves. Kirby should be able to kill her pretty quick tbh.
It's a little weird to not give ZSS space, a lot of people i've seen play it carefully and not aggressively.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll play

It's a little weird to not give ZSS space, a lot of people i've seen play it carefully and not aggressively.

I didn't exactly mean play aggressively. You'll eat stun gun if she gets the chance lol.

I meant if you play closer just make sure your reactions are up. I think Kirby is better overall in a close up fight than a mid and long range one than ZSS.

He just have to pace himself though. That's how I play the matchup

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, don't know what happened there, but I wasn't added, so anyone want to play a few rounds of Brawl with me then? ;P

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Trust me on this guys, I think you'll all have a much better time without me there. xD I don't know if it's myself causing the lag between one of us, so...

Top Bottom