• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Speedy - IX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedy-IX
3DS FC
2165-5555-5476
just a fellow smasher, who would be on both aib and smashboards, faced some pro players in the ladder, my name is the same as it is on here.
just wondering, it sounded as though you knew me before lol

himemiya

Smash Lord
GGs, Miya. I was feeling myself a lot more today, I must've just been having an off night last night. What do you think of my Wolf and Falco? I'm slowly starting to get the hang of playing spacies, but I feel like I'm not that great yet.

@Ben: Well in that case I'll come up with some Bowser advice for you eventually then. You should check out the Bowser discussions on the P:M boards as well.
Yeah gg, I've been button slipping in the set lol. If you're gonna pick up an species you'll need laser n shine alot (implying to all 3) and jump cancel out of shine for combo follow-up and bunny hop laser for a approah. Also fyi mario desync's wifi so appreiate it if you didn't use him online.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah gg, I've been button slipping in the set lol. If you're gonna pick up an species you'll need laser n shine alot (implying to all 3) and jump cancel out of shine for combo follow-up and bunny hop laser for a approah. Also fyi mario desync's wifi so appreiate it if you didn't use him online.
Yeah I know all that stuff about spacies, I'm just bad at it. Also, I've never had that problem with Mario before, I use him regularly and three other people I play with use him occasionally as well.

Speedy - IX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedy-IX
3DS FC
2165-5555-5476
I wonder how doogi is doing, haven't seen him much before the site went down.
haven't talked or played vs doogi in a while lol.

ggs 007, you were playing very over aggressively, might wanna work on that :o

Speedy - IX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedy-IX
3DS FC
2165-5555-5476
Gg speedy. You were good. And what you mean over aggressively.
Attacking several times (dem jabs out of nowhere), dash attacking the moment I was in front of you for even a split second, so much fsmash and charging it when I'm not even in range or can out-maneuver you. Maybe try watching your opponent a bit more closely, though I was playing pretty badly, it still showed :o

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Attacking several times (dem jabs out of nowhere), dash attacking the moment I was in front of you for even a split second, so much fsmash and charging it when I'm not even in range or can out-maneuver you. Maybe try watching your opponent a bit more closely, though I was playing pretty badly, it still showed :o
well it was nice seeing you again speedy, hope you come back here sometime.

Speedy - IX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedy-IX
3DS FC
2165-5555-5476
well it was nice seeing you again speedy, hope you come back here sometime.
same to you, though I'll try to stick around if the Ike group gets active again (and as long as the other site is down)

Top Bottom