• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Any late night P:M'ers?

I guess j-slo is going to host now Azula, another of our friends just got a Wii and wants to play with us.
If some unexpected event causes that friend not to show up..... might i join?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Alexo, I didn't realize how "late" it was and got kicked off by my parents. :p Good games, although that massive lag wave in the middle was just... lol. Just curious, how come no :falcon: PAUNCH when I was missing Rests all over the place? xD My ZSS is so bad, but I like her. I just... don't know how to land moves.

Edit: Am I relying on Rest too much actually? D: It's a gimmick, but it's such a good gimmick, I can't resist.

Edit 2: Sorry deadjames, once I start a match, I'm no where near a computer so I can't really check for replies.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Sorry Alexo, I didn't realize how "late" it was and got kicked off by my parents. :p Good games, although that massive lag wave in the middle was just... lol. Just curious, how come no :falcon: PAUNCH when I was missing Rests all over the place? xD My ZSS is so bad, but I like her. I just... don't know how to land moves.

Edit: Am I relying on Rest too much actually? D: It's a gimmick, but it's such a good gimmick, I can't resist.

Edit 2: Sorry deadjames, once I start a match, I'm no where near a computer so I can't really check for replies.
It's all good.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GGs sorry about those games, I was sandbaggin most of them. It's just one of those nights, sorry about that. That random lag was makin me mad. I thought that your ZSS was good, but then again I dont know the MU. Of course your Jiggs is good, but I couldve gotten out of those Utilts, if I was DI'ing, so dont rely on multiple Utilts.

Whenever I start missing really easy tech chases and techniques, I take it really hard. I begin getting mad at myself, seeing where I went wrong... this is the source of my sandbagging, I have realized. I damn near get depressed, as I know I can do better. I really need to let it go, since its just WiFi.

I need Smash therapy or somethin...

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Testing to see if my connection works yet again...Brawl anyone?

Seriously I've done everything, if someone can be so kind as to where I could ask a connection issue (I may ask at the lag-alleviation thread) it would be appreciated!

PZ

Smash Lord
Ggs Gaborap Sorry for the last few games but no matter who I use I feel at a disadvantage vs mgw and it kinda takes away from me trying at times. His smashes too safe it gets to me. Not only are they strong but they can be thrown out there like nothing<.<

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
P:M
P:M!
P:M?
P:M....
"P:M"
Pea:Em
P : M
p:m
M:p

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Ggs Gaborap Sorry for the last few games but no matter who I use I feel at a disadvantage vs mgw and it kinda takes away from me trying at times. His smashes too safe it gets to me. Not only are they strong but they can be thrown out there like nothing<.<
Yeah I know I've faced really gnw'ers before. I kind of feel the same against every character with my main Link. I don't know why he is so hard to play with but that's my main. Must... Practice..... More! Ggs though :)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GGs sorry about those games, I was sandbaggin most of them. It's just one of those nights, sorry about that. That random lag was makin me mad. I thought that your ZSS was good, but then again I dont know the MU. Of course your Jiggs is good, but I couldve gotten out of those Utilts, if I was DI'ing, so dont rely on multiple Utilts.

Whenever I start missing really easy tech chases and techniques, I take it really hard. I begin getting mad at myself, seeing where I went wrong... this is the source of my sandbagging, I have realized. I damn near get depressed, as I know I can do better. I really need to let it go, since its just WiFi.

I need Smash therapy or somethin...
Yeah, I was pretty sure something was up when the pace of the games really changed. Not a problem though, there are those times when there's just no drive to win.

Hmm, I'll give ZSS a couple of more shots, but maybe she's just not for me. Ok, I'll keep the U-tilt thing in mind. On that note, I don't suppose you know if Jiggly has to jump after U-tilt to get the Rest, or if she can just wait and then Rest?

Well yeah, you've pinned the problem straight down. This is wifi, things that shouldn't work do, and things that should don't. There's just a point where you need to laugh it off and continue, or your gameplay will be affected by emotions. 0_0

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was pretty sure something was up when the pace of the games really changed. Not a problem though, there are those times when there's just no drive to win.

Hmm, I'll give ZSS a couple of more shots, but maybe she's just not for me. Ok, I'll keep the U-tilt thing in mind. On that note, I don't suppose you know if Jiggly has to jump after U-tilt to get the Rest, or if she can just wait and then Rest?

Well yeah, you've pinned the problem straight down. This is wifi, things that shouldn't work do, and things that should don't. There's just a point where you need to laugh it off and continue, or your gameplay will be affected by emotions. 0_0
I wouldn't bank on waiting for the rest after Utilt, as there is always the possibility of a tech, I would jump. Thanks for the words of advice.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yeah, if you go to your profile page there should be a segment where you can put it in.

On another note, it appears my connection's still awful! Sorry about that! :(

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
No that's okay you should look for someone else. My connection has been having so many issues recently the same thing would happen. :(

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GG's, I was still dealing with some degree of lag, but the games were fun nonetheless. :)
Yeah us too, but I've seen worse, I guess Ometa was having trouble with his wifi and our other friend never did end up getting on, so too bad we couldn't get doubles going, but oh well.

@Cons: GGs, man, you've been getting better, you still use a lot of risky options though, try to cut down on that.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
You. Use the edit button.

Hey TF!
My apologies.

Do you play P:M by any chance?

Yeah us too, but I've seen worse, I guess Ometa was having trouble with his wifi and our other friend never did end up getting on, so too bad we couldn't get doubles going, but oh well.

@Cons: GGs, man, you've been getting better, you still use a lot of risky options though, try to cut down on that.
Noted.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
More AiB players hmmm? :p The more the merrier~

It's nice that more and more people are using the "Arena"/coming here. Make sure newcomers get a great, warm-hearted welcome, to anybody that sees this ok? :pimp:

Who's cooking links?

Cmon, don't keep me in the dark now~

Me wants to be part of this BBQ!
Especially you man <3

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
More AiB players hmmm? :p The more the merrier~

It's nice that more and more people are using the "Arena"/coming here. Make sure newcomers get a great, warm-hearted welcome, to anybody that sees this ok? :pimp:

Especially you man <3

My hugs are at your service~<3

:006:

Top Bottom