• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yeah that was a ton of fun the c.falcon vs. kirby was probably the manliest match I've ever played. Btw your Kirby is pretty sweet hope I get another chance to face off against it again :D

Ha ha, that was a tight match. And sure, we will~

pitthekit

Smash Ace
das I need to know some tips cause I don't like to abuse spot dodge. You punished all my mispaced aerials so I need lots of help.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Dubs anyone? We just need 1 more player.
Nvm we got jslo.

Thats 4 people. Should I host or is someone else? Whos team am I on?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
das I need to know some tips cause I don't like to abuse spot dodge. You punished all my mispaced aerials so I need lots of help.

I'll see what I can do, and GGs Btw. I was confuse that Marth vs Pit match when you were just jumping around and stuff lol.

You already notice some stuff like the spot dodging and dodging in general too much. I don't play Pit, so really I can only tell you general stuff.

I think you should know when the situation calls to use an aerial. That way you'll be safer when doing it. Try experimenting with them depending on the matchup of course. Learn the range, hitboxs, and what moves it could possibly lose out to.

Also you probably need to ease up on some of those approaches when I hit you back. Don't come towards me too much when try to attack me if possible.

I got you quite bit with Stun Gun because of that with Zero Suit. With your up b be careful with those, and you usually should cancel that move with an aerial as a surprise attack.

Basically learn to read, adapt, and react better against your opponents. I'm not sure what else to tell you though, but I hope this helps.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo and Cons, I got off to eat, but if you want to do some doubles with j-slo and I, I can get back on later.

Edit: Also I died a little inside when you went Ganon, Alexo. It seems like you and I are the only P:M players on the arena that don't either main Ganon or Zelda and I'm just about sick of fighting them lol.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can do, and GGs Btw. I was confuse that Marth vs Pit match when you were just jumping around and stuff lol.

You already notice some stuff like the spot dodging and dodging in general too much. I don't play Pit, so really I can only tell you general stuff.

I think you should know when the situation calls to use an aerial. That way you'll be safer when doing it. Try experimenting with them depending on the matchup of course. Learn the range, hitboxs, and what moves it could possibly lose out to.

Also you probably need to ease up on some of those approaches when I hit you back. Don't come towards me too much when try to attack me if possible.

I got you quite bit with Stun Gun because of that with Zero Suit. With your up b be careful with those, and you usually should cancel that move with an aerial as a surprise attack.

Basically learn to read, adapt, and react better against your opponents. I'm not sure what else to tell you though, but I hope this helps.
I got hit by that stun gun cause I tried to run and perf shield it i also tried to run and shield your side special cause that is zss spacing tool and zss uses it to make you jump. Yeah I gotta l2p a lot. Is my wings of icarus bair combo a good idea for countering grounded combos?

pitthekit

Smash Ace

I also tried to mind game by rolling around lol can we play again? I wanna watch you fight a level 9 CPU luigi

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ok nvm I guess, anyone wanna brawl?
Idk whats going on either. Ill play you.

I also tried to mind game by rolling around lol can we play again? I wanna watch you fight a level 9 CPU luigi
lol he'd destroy level 9s. Plus level 9s are pretty easy to combo cuz they airdodge after everything. Dont practice against them, theyll give you bad habits. Just practice against level 3s.
P.S level 9 peach I would say is the best, technical wise. Luigis just know how to land the up-b.

pitthekit

Smash Ace

lol he'd destroy level 9s. Plus level 9s are pretty easy to combo cuz they airdodge after everything. Dont practice against them, theyll give you bad habits. Just practice against level 3s.
P.S level 9 peach I would say is the best, technical wise. Luigis just know how to land the up-b.
Yeah I heard level 9's don't edge guard except for meta knight. And besides level 9's have godly power shielding and shield grab a lot. Plus they don't teach you how to read.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993

Forgive me... My router was acting wonky :crying:

Is it too much to ask if we could reassemble the dubz again...?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard level 9's don't edge guard except for meta knight. And besides level 9's have godly power shielding and shield grab a lot. Plus they don't teach you how to read.
They do edgeguard, just very poorly. Level 9 Marth thinks using shieldbreaker near the edge is good.

Top Bottom