• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Ometa your toon link was so good I got bum ***** by him, his aerials were so precise lol.As you can tell my worst char is mk I hate that char so much. So you got any tips for me? I shielded way to much but I rather get grabbed then get f smashed ^_^
GGs d00d!~ I apologize on behalf of the tardy response though...
Tips eh? Lemme see...
  • You should only be using Pit's reflector when a projectile is easily read/troublesome to avoid (Falco's lasers, PK Fire, Pikmin, ect.)
  • Jab just a little more (His jab is sooooo good imo)
  • DON'T use Dair offstage (It sends the opponent upwards and actually helps hem recover)
Besides that you're pretty solid :p

pitthekit

Smash Ace
GGs d00d!~ I apologize on behalf of the tardy response though...
Tips eh? Lemme see...
  • You should only be using Pit's reflector when a projectile is easily read/troublesome to avoid (Falco's lasers, PK Fire, Pikmin, ect.)
  • Jab just a little more (His jab is sooooo good imo)
  • DON'T use Dair offstage (It sends the opponent upwards and actually helps hem recover)
Besides that you're pretty solid :p
I like sending people upwards lol they deserve to have my god like recovery lol. Yay I tried to jab but you just grabed me lol I prob could of spaced better.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo and Cons. I had to get off to hang out with my cousin. Have you guys checked out the 3.0 trailer yet? If not you definitely should.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Thanks, I main fox and Samus is my secondary. Although I'm retired and don't really play anymore. (except on rare occasions)
Nice. I don't see too many Fox mains. Wolf's my secondary, by the way. I used to main Kirby, but then I eventually started considering him my secondary (Bowser's too fun), and then I just dropped him. I'm wanting to pick up Wario and/or Pikachu.
anyone wanna play?
We can play some matches.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs once again deadjames, j slo, and Cons. Good stuff. I was disappointed with myself in doubles though, I was choking a lot. J slo, those 70% kills are gettin to me lol. Cons try not to be so aggressive on the edgeguards, especially at low%, as those Dairs are meteor cancellable.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Hmm? It's that obvious huh? xD[/quote]
I had my theories, lol.

And awesome!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs once again deadjames, j slo, and Cons. Good stuff. I was disappointed with myself in doubles though, I was choking a lot. J slo, those 70% kills are gettin to me lol. Cons try not to be so aggressive on the edgeguards, especially at low%, as those Dairs are meteor cancellable.
Yeah, i didnt do so hot on doubles either... sorry for the betrayals, lol.
And ill try to work on my Edge-guarding.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
Haha yea that's Gannon for ya.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah, i didnt do so hot on doubles either... sorry for the betrayals, lol.
And ill try to work on my Edge-guarding.
Try to work on not going for the spike every single time, I don't know if you noticed, but when I was Toon Link you didn't get a single successful spike and about 9/10 times I was able to air-dodge, tether to the ledge and successfully ledgehog you.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
Try to work on not going for the spike every single time, I don't know if you noticed, but when I was Toon Link you didn't get a single successful spike and about 9/10 times I was able to air-dodge, tether to the ledge and successfully ledgehog you.
Leme know if u want some Gannon advice converse

Top Bottom