• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Brawl or P:M anyone?

Edit: Why are you arguing about who's the worst in the bottom tier? None of them are relevant in the metagame, Zelda is the only one who's probably underrated, but even then she's not better than mid tier.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
No offense taken, but...

What!? That is preposterous! I believe he should somewhere in the high/top tier range! I mean, his D-air does 23% fresh in one hit and is a meteor (one of the most powerful in game), he must be one of the best! Aerial reverse Warlock Punch can even kill at 0% at the ledge, and he can tech-chase people for ages with Flame Choke, just like Snake! Have you even seen his U-tilt? That thing is even more powerful than Snake's... o_o Finally, his U-smash has so many IASA frames that it's not even funny, he can start another move just frames after his hit box comes out. I'm telling you, Ganondorf is high tier material and anyone who says otherwise is trying to keep this secret for themselves!

lol, #tryingtoohard. But for real, I main Ganondorf now, you can all look forward to Ganondorf instead of Snake and MK unless I get bored. ;P
Ok thanks for not being salty, but his strengths do not make up for his weight being the heaviest character in brawl and his speed also making him the slowest charter in the game. warlock punch is almost impossible to land, up tilt must be timed perfectly. Yes he can tech chase with flame choke, however...only a really bad player will continue to be caught in the move recklessly rolling after the move. His up smash does have quite a bit IASA but with that comes the cool down which if missed its easily punished.
After you read this link try to convice me other wise
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Alrighty I'm super tired of having no one to play. That said I am ready to endure the frustration that is Wifi... Friend code is 0559-6438-0330 let's do this!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ok thanks for not being salty, but his strengths do not make up for his weight being the heaviest character in brawl and his speed also making him the slowest charter in the game. warlock punch is almost impossible to land, up tilt must be timed perfectly. Yes he can tech chase with flame choke, however...only a really bad player will continue to be caught in the move recklessly rolling after the move. His up smash does have quite a bit IASA but with that comes the cool down which if missed its easily punished.
Not trying to intrude but Ganon is 6th heaviest, and is faster on the ground than Puff. (but is made up with her aerial mobility)

one of the most powerful in game
Ganon's D-air spike is the most powerful meteor in the game. Followed by Ganon's Warlock Kick meteor, then Ness's D-air spike.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
yeah like. i think we've all been through a rolling habit. I had one too.. What i did to get rid of it was

1. play alot. the more i practiced against real people the more i started realizing that i didnt need to even roll, i just needed to dash the way that i wanted to go.
2. when you play people notice the habit and when you do it say no. not that.
3. DONT play level 9 computers. they give the stupidest habits. play level 3-5 computers. And if your looking for a challenge and no one is around on smash boards just do a basic brawl.
Hmmmmm, okay cool; duly noted :)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sorry gohan ganon actually is the heaviest if you dont believe me then look it up for your self
Uhh, no he's not. Idk where you heard that, but M2K and many other smashers have studied this and the weight list goes like this.
1. Bowser
2. DK
3. Snake
4. Dedede
5. Charizard
6. *Ganon*

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good game Timmy man! Just to let you know, the only reason you're pulling of those Pk Fire is because lag delay towards my SDI. I know how to SDI... either way.. good work and next time I need to show you how different I use D3 ;) I just couldn't hit you because you abused Pk Fire xD All good (that's the only the the little kid has). As always best Ness I've fought!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
HOLY GOD DAMN GYK THAT IKE ASDFGHJKL
Your other characters are fantastic too! THAT FINAL MATCH HAD ME SWEATING ADGKLL
I forgot to avoid getting grabbed at the Delfino Staircases lol

Great games! :D
Although I was mad at myself for failing to maintain the lead... One of my biggest weaknesses. I think I was being predictable with those PK Fires against your Ike as well. Oh well.

Looking forward to brawling you again!

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
The only reason I can remember that Bowser is the heaviest character in the game is because while I was streaming Apex 2013, someone in the chat said "MikeHaze is heavier than Bowser"

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
HOLY GOD DAMN GYK THAT IKE ASDFGHJKL
Your other characters are fantastic too! THAT FINAL MATCH HAD ME SWEATING ADGKLL
I forgot to avoid getting grabbed at the Delfino Staircases lol

Great games! :D
Although I was mad at myself for failing to maintain the lead... One of my biggest weaknesses. I think I was being predictable with those PK Fires against your Ike as well. Oh well.

Looking forward to brawling you again!

Thanks for the love bro :D I didn't impress you with my main Link :( Only because of lag... I have more success with Ike that my other characters. My ToonLink is another warrior that I have and I couldn't tech the flippen stage >:( Only cancer can do such a thing -_- Well... you were fun as always! xD HA HA! Yeah, I noticed you were like...(no.. no... get away! Pk Fire!) He he :D The funny thing is I don't even main Ike and I'm good with him... weird :o

You also lost your power after I spiked you... never ever let that discourage you. Just come back with a fresh stock and go harder than before :D

I look forward to team up with you sometime :) I love teams :D And of course a 1vs1 as always :) Take care bud <3

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Are you going to play Smash 4. Thats when I really am going to get into it, perfecting my tech skill, and just destroying souls. I mainly use Brawl as practice for it. Its supposed to be faster than Brawl, and it has no tripping so it seems right up your ally. Hopefully the aggro player will be able to play at top level without using the best character.;)

I hope that we don't have to use that thing... that controller is a big no no. If they do make GC ports. The yes I will and as long as everything is same like Brawl (but faster). Then I will be getting it. Megaman doesn't impress me. He looks broken (and I hate to use broken characters) unless I make them broken ;) kidding xD

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I hope that we don't have to use that thing... that controller is a big no no. If they do make GC ports. The yes I will and as long as everything is same like Brawl (but faster). Then I will be getting it. Megaman doesn't impress me. He looks broken (and I hate to use broken characters) unless I make them broken ;) kidding xD
Yeah lol, I probably wont play if they dont make some kind of GC controller port things. People say "oh the classic controller is fine" and in my head Im just like... "These noobs, Im not switching controllers." Im pretty confident they will tho. If not I'll just play Project M. I dont think I'll every play Brawl in tournament because of all the overused MK an ICs. I hate using broken characters as well. :p

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Umm I was trying to join the match but it kept saying no response and kicked me offline...

I'll host to see if it works...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah lol, I probably wont play if they dont make some kind of GC controller port things. People say "oh the classic controller is fine" and in my head Im just like... "These noobs, Im not switching controllers." Im pretty confident they will tho. If not I'll just play Project M. I dont think I'll every play Brawl in tournament because of all the overused MK an ICs. I hate using broken characters as well. :p

I hear you Gohan ;D Honestly I don't care abotu MetaKnight and Ices. I will just continue to be more and more unorthodox to the point where MetaKnight and Ices just approach with Nado and Ices approach with blizzard or ice shots. Ike's Jab shuts down everything Ices throw at Ike :D

Honestly... I believe that every single character can be each other. Oh and Ganondorf can **** MetaKnight. He's some proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Ha6xiLwKk

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Myran, that's the most fun I've had on Brawl in a while. I'm usually more of a Melee/P:M player. It took me a while to adapt to that Olimar, I have very little experience in the MU.

Edit: It's all good, I suck with anyone who isn't Luigi or Pikachu.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
GGs, Myran, that's the most fun I've had on Brawl in a while. I'm usually more of a Melee/P:M player. It took me a while to adapt to that Olimar, I have very little experience in the MU.
Most people do lol

So anyone wanna go a few sets I still got the urge to brawl!

Top Bottom