• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs pikaknight, omg when I ran into your tornadoes I was like nooooooo! Not again xD really good metakinght :)

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GG Ometa. I just couldn't take that lag anymore it was driving me insane.

GGs mate! :seuss: Sorry about that vexatious latency... blame Nintendo! *Points finger at Nintendo*

I guess no dubz huh? >:|
Anyone else want to brawl? Guess TBing is out of the picture huh?
Play? Also, if we get two more we could get a dubz going

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GG's. any advice on the ZSS mu??
Umm I'm not sure... I guess be careful with using tornado too much, after awhile I stopped running into them as much, the tornado can get hit with a side+b and dsmash... Use more grabs... When you are right beside me you should try to grab me because its risky if a zzs try's to grab you... Most of the time when you was beside me you just rolled and used dsmash, also I think you should be using more tilts...

Well I'm not too sure about this advice, this is just what I think since I don't know much about mu's... I think you should go to the mk forums and check what they have to say about the zzs mu.

Top Bottom