• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
twitch.tv/Darkpch

finallly up and running. taking request for teams and singles. Come joing the big ignorant gaming stream party!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
twitch.tv/Darkpch

finallly up and running. taking request for teams and singles. Come joing the big ignorant gaming stream party!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We should Brawl sometime, I feel we have very similar flashy playstyles, I feel you when you talk about how the lag just messes up everything... cuz it does. Offline my tech skill/flashiness is like TAS level, but online I whiff like half the stuff I'm doing lol.
Amen! Here's something, there was a Tas Link video with Link. Compared to that ( no including wave dashes) my Link blows ssbm Link out of the water. Just typing.. If you'll be on tonight, let's brawl and show how slow Brawl can truly be X)

I use to play Melee all the time (still do..) But not more than brawl. I blame WiFi. Even though there is a disease living inside brawl's WiFi.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
your skills are what push me to get better at this game.
Thanks for the compliment. You'll get better, you definitely have potential, just study your characters some more, and be careful of reckless approaches and choosing risky options.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Good games, Random. xD Those matches were full of salt, lol.
I've just been feeling like a horrible player lately, as if I can't do anything right. Nyeh.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games, Amical. ^^

Do you remember how I told you before that Lucario is my weakness? Well, now you've witnessed it for yourself. T_T I actually have such problems with Lucario it's not even funny... You were bringing those matches back really well when I had some good leads in them.

I... kind of know the feeling. If it really starts bothering you, honestly, just take a break. I hope that didn't sound bad, lol. For real though, just stop playing for a few days, get the mental game going again. If you just play emptily, it's not even fun anymore. ;P

#Psychology101

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Good games, Amical. ^^

Do you remember how I told you before that Lucario is my weakness? Well, now you've witnessed it for yourself. T_T I actually have such problems with Lucario it's not even funny... You were bringing those matches back really well when I had some good leads in them.

I... kind of know the feeling. If it really starts bothering you, honestly, just take a break. I hope that didn't sound bad, lol. For real though, just stop playing for a few days, get the mental game going again. If you just play emptily, it's not even fun anymore. ;P

#Psychology101
Even so, I still felt like I was doing worse against you than I normally do. xD
Perhaps I will take a break. Maybe. :3
LOL at "#Psychology101." xD

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Even so, I still felt like I was doing worse against you than I normally do. xD
Perhaps I will take a break. Maybe. :3
LOL at "#Psychology101." xD
I'll second this; when I play a lot and get all Bralwed out I take a break for a few days. Usually I do very well when I come back :p

Top Bottom