• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
If you're still lookin for someone to m with, I'll play. Start up a room I'll be in shortly.
GGs himemiya, pretty good Zelda, but that Sheik was horrifying(in a good way:)).

So guys whats crackin on P:M? Someone wanna play?

@Converse96 my bad you still wanna play? Ill host.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I got my 2.6b to work. Ill play P:M if anyone wants to, but beware I probably suck at it on wi-fi.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Ok i will host
I'll assume we're done? :o (Didn't see your taunt bubble at the end there, sorry) GGs!
It was incredibly fun, those jab cancels! I'm proud that I managed to win one match, too. Even if it did take me 5 minutes. :p I did at least learn some things, though. The only time I got annoyed with you was that Zelda ditto... I swear, I was shielding that uair! And I call myself a Zelda main.
I think that I should just drop everything and start training my Pikachu though! He seems to have a lot going for me. xD Any advice on what I should work on in general, though?

Thanks for the games, we'll have to play again sometime. ^^

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Oh sorry, Pikaknight I was away.

SuperMetroid/Pikaknight I'll play one of you guys now if you want. Whoever responds first.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ill play some P:M with ya. Ill host.
GGs my man. Lol I sucked so hard, you were the better player. I could'nt even wavedash oos properly which turned into rolls mostly. I missed half my l-cancels. You were probably thinking "omg this noob" and you're right, I compelely suck at P:M on wifi. I was amazed at how fluid ycour Falcon was while all my characters were choppy low level scrubs. I won some matches but i feel they were mostly luck.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I got my 2.6b to work. Ill play P:M if anyone wants to, but beware I probably suck at it on wi-fi.
GGs Gohan. I stopped because lag started gettin to me. Id say youre pretty good at WiFi P:M(or I suck even worse lol). Those were some fun games, I was mad that I choked on a couple close games. Comments on my gameplay? I need some advice, but I thought I was playin pretty solid once I got goin.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs Gohan. I stopped because lag started gettin to me. Id say youre pretty good at WiFi P:M(or I suck even worse lol). Those were some fun games, I was mad that I choked on a couple close games. Comments on my gameplay? I need some advice, but I thought I was playin pretty solid once I got goin.
Advice? Well I didn't see a lot of u-throw u-air followups, maybe you could use that a little more... other than that I thought you did fairy well.
-----
Anyone want to Vanilla Brawl?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs my man. Lol I sucked so hard, you were the better player. I could'nt even wavedash oos properly which turned into rolls mostly. I missed half my l-cancels. You were probably thinking "omg this noob" and you're right, I compelely suck at P:M on wifi. I was amazed at how fluid ycour Falcon was while all my characters were choppy low level scrubs. I won some matches but i feel they were mostly luck.
You are so kind:awesome:. Your actual gameplay was pretty solid, but I did notice the tech skill. You won a few of em fair and square. I didnt think you were a noob, just a noob in the tech skill department lol.

Yeah Uthrow Uair I usually only use on fast fallers, but Im sure it would benefit me against others, Thanks.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs MXXD :D you're really good, omg dat fox... I sooo dislike his usmash since it kills sooo early .-.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Advice? Well I didn't see a lot of u-throw u-air followups, maybe you could use that a little more... other than that I thought you did fairy well.
-----
Anyone want to Vanilla Brawl?
I'll brawl you buddy, if the wii is open that is.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sorry about that Gohan, the wifi messed up, it should be working now
GGs man. You gotten a lot better, and Mario is definitely your best character lol. That lag was killing me... so was FD :awesome:. It was pretty cool with those Ike dittos. You even sniped me out of a mew mindgames, not thinking anyone would actually attack me when I was bouncin around the stage lol.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS Pikaknight. Not sure what that last game was about. Hopefully that was not a ragequit lol.

If you want advice let me know.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Gohan. I think I'm gonna cry if I have to brawl 1 more Kirby or Peach. I'm so depressed right now lol. You've gotten so much better dude..

The mega salt began at Bowser vs Samus.. Perfect candidate to wreck my bowser ROFL. I actually punched something when I lost that. SALT.

I had it coming with Link vs Kirby, I already know my Link can't beat Kirby but good grief man.. At least let me land on the field. Those were very

fun Ike dittos too haha. After all of that, I had to camp Mario just to get anything done xD. I think I'm entering into Brawl rage quit mode, so see

you all in a few days. D:

Top Bottom