• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Will I be the founder of DCDS (DACUS cancel d-smash)? Would be pretty cool to change some meta-game a bit xD
Lol Wolf would probably become near top tier if that became a thing. I found something pretty close to it, its completely useless tho because you only slide a couple of pixels when you D-smash. Just press c-stick down right after a hard turn around. It also works for F-smash too but you have to hold A when you're doing a turn around, and it needs to be charged or it wont work. And plus Wolf's f-smash sends all his momentum forward anyway so its basically useless... but will work for anyone else. Seems MK can slide like 1/4 the length of FD when frame perfecet with both F and D smash.:surprised:

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
Lol Wolf would probably become near top tier if that became a thing. I found something pretty close to it, its completely useless tho because you only slide a couple of pixels when you D-smash. Just press c-stick down right after a hard turn around. It also works for F-smash too but you have to hold A when you're doing a turn around, and it needs to be charged or it wont work. And plus Wolf's f-smash sends all his momentum forward anyway so its basically useless... but will work for anyone else. Seems MK can slide like 1/4 the length of FD when frame perfecet with both F and D smash.:surprised:
Are you speaking of the thing all the MK's do?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Are you speaking of the thing all the MK's do?
Uhh... the only MK ive seen so it was Sonoscy. But maybe other MKs do it and I just havent noticed (even tho I doubt I would'nt have noticed).

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Just downloaded P:M!!
Who wants ta play with me?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sanoscy* And yeah it's a typical MK thing
Lol yeah whoops typo. And ok I guess theres just things I dont know about MK lol. Ive never seen M2k, Otori, Nairo, Zero, or any other top MK players do it, guess i must have missed it.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah I don't mind up rotations
Do you just want to play Ryuga while we wait 4 him?
Hey! im here. had to eat something.
Whatever ya'll want to do im cool with it.

Sorry for taking so long.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Alright adding u both
Also converse went offline so idk if he wants to play
Yes i wanna play!
Im using the internet on my wii, so i have to switch back and forth when i want to post something -_-

Top Bottom