• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok. Now remember, I am not very talented. And hope no one gets offended by my meaningless taunting! It's all in good fun! :)
Ha ha, don't worry I know it is, and they taunt more than you trust me. They are very talented and fun people to be around. You'll have a good time I'm sure. Also, I'm back, you can join my lobby now man.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Ha ha, don't worry I know it is, and they taunt more than you trust me. They are very talented and fun people to be around. You'll have a good time I'm sure. Also, I'm back, you can join my lobby now man.
K been trying to join....looking forward to getting smacked around! LOL

Still trying.....
Nothing is happening.....just never ending "joining the match"....

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
K been trying to join....looking forward to getting smacked around! LOL

Still trying.....
Nothing is happening.....just never ending "joining the match"....
Opps sorry went to go do something, go ahead and join, don't worry, I got your back.

Hold on trying again

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Sure thing man no problem.

Jinx our connection is so laggy man, why is that?
No idea. Think I'm gonna call it a night. I'm getting sort of a headache....I think from Pika's head ramming!

My goal is to learn Marth...so I can be ready for Lucina! But I don't think I stand a chance with Marth against you. But maybe I should give it a go, ay?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No idea. Think I'm gonna call it a night. I'm getting sort of a headache....I think from Pika's head ramming!
Do you lag this hard with Zatch btw?

Edit: I mean the distance between other people, I'm just wondering if I always lag with people in stae and have a great connection with people out state.

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Ggs. Nice zzs. I didn't really know how to approach her. She's got some dangerous reach, lol.
Good games. If I ever fight ZSS with another character I usually try to approach with dash in and shield and then just see what she does in reaction. Probably better to just take CoH's advice though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games. If I ever fight ZSS with another character I usually try to approach with dash in and shield and then just see what she does in reaction. Probably better to just take CoH's advice though.
I use to brawl Dakpo, dashing in and just sitting there is asking to get dsmashed or pivot stuff. I just feel I know stuff that other Links don't really bother to learn to or think it will work. Can we sometime have a set man? I want to show our set to the Link boards, so maybe they'll start believing in him. And your ZSS is dope ha ha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom