• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Zatch? Okay, hosting.
Indeed. He introduced me to the game a while ago, and has recently helped me learn Ness. He's on hiatus (for reasons he hasn't clarified yet), so he lent me his Wii to practice.

Excellent! I shall join in five minutes time, sir.

We could rotate, if Gabe doesn't mind. I am up for getting practice with the aid of two rather than one.

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Indeed. He introduced me to the game a while ago, and has recently helped me learn Ness. He's on hiatus (for reasons he hasn't clarified yet), so he lent me his Wii to practice.

We could rotate, if Gabe doesn't mind. I am up for getting practice with the aid of two rather than one.
I'm getting an error code lol. I'll play you another time. Never played a Ness main before! Mostly play with CPUs

gaborap

Smash Journeyman

Whoa, nice ness. I didn't realizes how much of a troll he could be. I'm not sure how to stop this pk's all over the place. Any advice?

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't have much time left to play. I gotta be up early tm. I'll be on for just a few more.
Exhilarating games my good man. I must say, you are rather good! Certainly stifled any of what I'd expect from a Link main. You were pretty astonishing with your use of bow and z-air. I feel I was hit by a sizeable number of them; I usually manage to have my shield up preemptively to mitigate the chances of needless damage. Commendable predictions, it would seem!

Very much a pleasure playing with you tonight.

I can extend advice. Hm. I noticed you took to dodging more often than you really have to against Ness. That got you punished in every way along the punishment spectrum. If you don't think shield alone will do, then opt for an out of shield option sometimes. You must really mix it up more defensively, frankly speaking. Otherwise, you seemed fine with when you went aggressive. I am positively impressed!

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Alright, I'll host.

Are you able to connect? I was just on it a while ago and its not letting me connect!
I was just on too, but I can't connect now either... Servers must be down again :(

Just connected, must be back up xD

GGs for now man, all of your characters were really solid. Your Falcon surprised me the most, I think. I haven't eaten yet today so that's what I'm about to do :p

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
I was just on too, but I can't connect now either... Servers must be down again :(

Just connected, must be back up xD

GGs for now man, all of your characters were really solid. Your Falcon surprised me the most, I think. I haven't eaten yet today so that's what I'm about to do :p
Yah, I didn't play you with my falco. Anyways, it was fun playing with you.

Seibu

Smash Cadet
I'll play.
As will I, proudly!

My friend code is: 0949-5879-5571. I shall host.

Extravagant games, Metal. That Donkey Kong had me playing a lot more cautiously than I would usually. Learned an ample bunch with regards to the match-ups we played. You're an outstanding player.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Seibu! Great Ness and Lucario. You are too good at this game. I've only played a handful of people with your skill. Fun stuff.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Brawl.[/quote

Okay...I guess I'd be up for a few games.

I haven't played brawl in months though...I'm going to be pretty rusty :p

FC: 3783-0890-1761
Edit: Don't know why this showed up as a quote...weird.

Last edited:
Top Bottom