• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Brb falcon, I gotta go help mom with something

Edit: i'll be gone for a little bit, gonna have to cancel matches. I'll be back in an hour to play if your still on here.
GGs though:(
No problem, I should be on later. GGs.

Matches anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Brawl Anyone?

Sorry, my dad needed help with his boat. I'm here if you're there.
I'm here, any way we can turn this into a 3-for-all match?

I apologize for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

PZ

Smash Lord
@ CourageHound CourageHound @ Flux0r Flux0r
Good games guys! THE INPUT LAG IS TOO STRONK! I had no idea how to deal with yoshi's egg ledge camping. It seems like no matter what I do on wifi I would get hit for just trying anything.
Also I hate playing couragehound on wifi for the sheer fact that my precise inputs for punishing are all messed up or mis timed due to wifi. I will still like to play ya but I understand that whenever I try something you will most likely win the collision. There is also the fact that after you die if you wait for me I will lose but that is me being aggressive when I shouldn't so not wifi's fault...still wifi's fault that I can't be aggressive safely(Oh no my spacing)<.<
I can Fluxor was getting destroyed by wifi too although Couragehound adjusted and only died whenever recovering I think.

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@ CourageHound CourageHound GG. I have to go somewhere, so i can't play now...
The input delay was lower this time wich gives you much more control. Still, all the times i tried to n-air with Pikachu ended up making him jab instead, kinda irritating. It was a fun match though! Your Yoshi is awsome as always! :cheep:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@ CourageHound CourageHound @ Flux0r Flux0r
Good games guys! THE INPUT LAG IS TOO STRONK! I had no idea how to deal with yoshi's egg ledge camping. It seems like no matter what I do on wifi I would get hit for just trying anything.
Also I hate playing couragehound on wifi for the sheer fact that my precise inputs for punishing are all messed up or mis timed due to wifi. I will still like to play ya but I understand that whenever I try something you will most likely win the collision. There is also the fact that after you die if you wait for me I will lose but that is me being aggressive when I shouldn't so not wifi's fault...still wifi's fault that I can't be aggressive safely(Oh no my spacing)<.<
I can Fluxor was getting destroyed by wifi too although Couragehound adjusted and only died whenever recovering I think.
Yea, i know. Hopefully Smash 4 upgrades it's netcode and servers so we can actually play at our highest level. Since Namco is developing it (who also made Soul Caliburs GOOD netcode), i am confident the online will be MUCH better.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
@ PZ PZ
Yea good games...

Yea input lag is horrendous. I loose so many confrontations because wifi makes me do thinks too early or too late. So many missed shield grabs cuz wifi made me roll away or into attacks. So many SDs...

Either way, GGs, keep pushin forward.

Edit: Kinda told myself I would only go wolf cause he's my best wifi character, but it was all for naught as i desired practice with my mains...to no significant avail.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Im up for a quick brawl or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5
GG's dude. That lag was terrible though... I absolutely hated it. Try not to dash attack so much and use your air grapple with Samus. That Diddy ditto was awful. I absolutely hated that too lol. So many bananas... I can't believe we were the same color too. That just made it worse.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
@ DAS DAS Good games! I guess. Anyway to get better as a player? If not I am probably gonna take a long break. It feels as though I am battling RNG where no matter how much I beat the horse I won't get what I want until the very long end of the road.

Last edited:
Top Bottom