• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Gyk, you are exaggerating through your teeth with saying that our matches were so short, and you know that. I have taken more games off of your Toon Link than you're claiming, but only someone that finds it to be such an major accomplishment to beat my Ganondorf would even bother keeping count. And you're not the only one affected by lag in our games, nor will I accept the notion that you are affected by a greater margin. Deal with it, or don't ****ing play (against me, at least).

But alas, you're still taking the fact that I'm even bothering with a reply to mean that I am vengeful, and because of that, you're behaving like a dunce. Please go **** yourself, grow up, and come to understand why I am done with this argument until you can at least show some maturity when choosing to accept and respect the opportunity to debate, especially with someone that you aren't on very good terms with.

Anybody want to play in a few? Gonna bake.
Lmo! I knew you'd respond and of course TO SACRED TO DEBATE WITH A QUOTE. You talk like Obama dude, you have such a good vocabary and you say you've done this, but all you're doing is increasing your sodium level through the roof. The fact that someone liked that comment makes me laugh so hard!

"Not on good term" listen you dutto, I have nothing against, you're just a salty loser that will always debate with people to look right. You want me to upload the matches so everyoe can watch? I prefer you shut up and quite typing about this.

I keep track of everything you dutto, since my past I've always needed to save evrything in-case <----- this ever happens and it does.

I save every match dude. From me brawling Timmy, Metabro and so on. You're not targetted dude. I sure am but I'm immuned to it since I've learned to deal with it. Do I care? No. Will I care? No. Will I ever care? No.

Why am I responding? Because you have an issue with me ever since we brawled last time. You remind me of SunnySunny dude. We always peak each other, and then we make up like nothing happened. Only you continue to peak. I wasn't serious either, I just tested you to see if you'd respond. What do you know? You did.

That's the exact face I make behind my monitor everytime you peak.

I honestly don't care if people leave like always because of God only knows why.

STOP PEAKING AND GROW UP! LEARN TO QUITE BEING A DOUCE AS WELL. Like you calling Blazer a baby for being sad because Wi-Fi will depart from all of us soon. I don't understand why anyone would like to be in your pessimistic presence.

Be sure to sound more intellectual.

Good day champ~

Last edited:

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Lmo! I knew you'd respond and of course TO SACRED TO DEBATE WITH A QUOTE. You talk like Obama dude, you have such a good vocabary and you say you've done this, but all you're doing is increasing your sodium level through the roof. The fact that someone liked that comment makes me laugh so hard!

"Not on good term" listen you dutto, I have nothing against, you're just a salty loser that will always debate with people to look right. You want me to upload the matches so everyoe can watch? I prefer you shut up and quite typing about this.

I keep track of everything you dutto, since my past I've always needed to save evrything in-case <----- this ever happens and it does.

I save every match dude. From me brawling Timmy, Metabro and so on. You're not targetted dude. I sure am but I'm immuned to it since I've learned to deal with it. Do I care? No. Will I care? No. Will I ever care? No.

Why am I responding? Because you have an issue with me ever since we brawled last time. You remind me of SunnySunny dude. We always peak each other, and then we make up like nothing happened. Only you continue to peak. I wasn't serious either, I just tested you to see if you'd respond. What do you know? You did.

That's the exact face I make behind my monitor everytime you peak.

I honestly don't care if people leave like always because of God only knows why.

STOP PEAKING AND GROW UP! LEARN TO QUITE BEING A DOUCE AS WELL. Like you calling Blazer a baby for being sad because Wi-Fi will depart from all of us soon. I don't understand why anyone would like to be in your pessimistic presence.

Be sure to sound more intellectual.

Good day champ~
this should have been a private message

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
He wouldn't respond and I don't see why all of a sudden "it needs to be in a private message."

Don't make me spell it out now.

@ Metabro, Hi. :)

And I'm done here. See whenever you all stop being salty. Bye~
We're all salty?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh cool beans. Who's host? Sonsa or... Who's on whose team?

R.I.P Silverlining
It says hes viewing the thread! Hope thats not a glitch! Um, Im fine with whatever, I prefer red team though. Red my fav color! Oh but Ill be blue team! Fine with me!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh my gosh shut up, if ya wanna explain why your so great do it on his profile or something
Oh? Now we have his minions? When did I ever type "I'm great"? Never have, I'm only trying to understand why he's so salty towards me. The fact you didn't read but ASSUMED that I'm tryng to build my "ego" makes me grieve for you. Also relax there man.

@ METALBRO, Sorry about that... Meta feels better for me. :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh? Now we have his minions? When did I ever type "I'm great"? Never have, I'm only trying to understand why he's so salty towards me. The fact you didn't read but ASSUMED that I'm tryng to build my "ego" makes me grieve for you. Also relax there man.

It's all cool. I'll allow you to call me metabro if you want.

PZ

Smash Lord
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 My goodness I wanted to ignore the whole thing between you two but good day to Mr. Holmes <3 #saltisrealinsomemanyways
@ DAS DAS Hmm I wish there was a way to save replays above 3mins on the wii U. Welp I must perfect my aggression to make it happen. This will most likely not happen anyway against obvious camping characters. *forgets about gimps that are easy on some chars*
Man, 2v2s have it tough. Three men come in and the 4th disappears alot.

If possible, is there anybody who would like to brawl?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's all cool. I'll allow you to call me metabro if you want.
Naw, I'll call you Zorro from now on. :awesome:

@ PZ, I don't understand why many are salty towards me. The fact that I'm pushing makes it worse, but, meh, not like this will help. Ha ha! Yes, Sherlock Holmes! Elemntary my dear watson.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion

Okay whatever, we're in the middle of something, if you have a problem with me now just put it on my profile or whatever
You're just taking up a lot of space on this thread about your salt investigation and honestly Im not on either side, I really dont care, its just off-topic. You could be completely right in your argument with Zatch, I dunno, I havent been following the investigation. Could you just keep it in places where it isnt off topic?

Last edited:
Top Bottom