• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
There is a TAS video with them off? That is also not the case. I just hate how in a 2v1 situation a grab with any team combo is all they need to win a game without any thought whatsoever.(that is a word...)
I quoted that particular part of your post for a reason, mate. The emphasis was more towards "combos getting stupid," which is what typifies TAS team battles (depending on how one interprets "stupid", which is used ambiguously in this context). And I don't seriously believe that you hate them; was just poking fun.

Might play in a bit.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Falcon, your falcon of course is very good. Your nonstop aggression with all your characters I wasn't exactly used to at first but I got used to it after a few matches. Dunno about those random lag spikes though.

D

Deleted member

GGs Falcon, your falcon of course is very good. Your nonstop aggression with all your characters I wasn't exactly used to at first but I got used to it after a few matches. Dunno about those random lag spikes though.
I couldn't believe how close I got to 3-stocking your Kirby in one of our earlier matches, then lag just ruined it for me. We should play again sometime though.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
ahhh good games man! Toon link just wasnt there today unfortunately :p Soz about DC my bro accidentally disconnected router -_- might as well go to bed lets play agn sometime doe

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I want to so badly. :sadeyes:

But my internet has been crap today. :sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:
I'm not sure if we'll be able to get P:M doubles anyway. Wanna try the Wi-Fi Friend Code thread, or would you rather just attempt to have some singles, if any matches at all?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm not sure if we'll be able to get P:M doubles anyway. Wanna try the Wi-Fi Friend Code thread, or would you rather just attempt to have some singles, if any matches at all?
I can't do dubz right now, bro is hogging too much of the wifi. If you want to get dubz started, you should definitely try the Wi-Fi FC thread, it seemed pretty active last I checked it.

But I won't be opposed to checking our connection for singles just in case... up to you though.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I can't do dubz right now, bro is hogging too much of the wifi. If you want to get dubz started, you should definitely try the Wi-Fi FC thread, it seemed pretty active last I checked it.

But I won't be opposed to checking our connection for singles just in case... up to you though.
Singles sounds good, then. Fingers crossed for the connection.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Singles sounds good, then. Fingers crossed for the connection.
May the finger crossing force be with us...

Edit: Well, the connection isn't as bad as I thought it would be. My bro and his friend are down for dubz if you are.

Edit2: Hmm... nvm, maybe the connection isn't that good... :p haha

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs.Amazing characters!You're fast dude!I would keep on playing,but I wanna look at some tv.
GGs as well Saiyan Man. Thanks for the compliment, and its kinda ironic you call me fast considering who you play lol.

Its been a while since I've fought a Sonic player. You took me by surprise there in that Kirby vs Sonic match. I think you're quite good with him.

It was fun finally getting to play you Saiyan.

Until next time man. Goodnight.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Captain! The connection got better as the games progressed. :grin:

Dude, but that first stock kill you got when you first went Ivy? IT WAS SO COOL!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
May the finger crossing force be with us...

Edit: Well, the connection isn't as bad as I thought it would be. My bro and his friend are down for dubz if you are.

Edit2: Hmm... nvm, maybe the connection isn't that good... :p haha
Oh shoot, sorry I missed this. Otherwise, I would've been all for dubs. :s

But nevertheless, fun as heck matches, Path. Ha ha, wow, my Link sucks eggs through a straw, but it was fun playing him and my equally bad Falco anyway. xD Really enjoyed those games. Play ya again next time, and hopefully, that'll be in doubles. ^^

Dude, but that first stock kill you got when you first went Ivy? IT WAS SO COOL!
Yes, the connection was definitely tolerable this time. :)

Ha ha, I feel like with random chars. like Ivy, I sometimes get haphazard spurts of adrenaline where I just go all the way out HAM. xD I honestly can't perform that way with a lesser-used character even 50% of the time, but I just happened to really start feeling myself there. Lawl.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oh shoot, sorry I missed this. Otherwise, I would've been all for dubs. :C

But nevertheless, fun as heck matches, Path. Ha ha, wow, my Link sucks eggs through a straw, but it was fun as heck playing as him and my equally bad Falco anyway. xD Really enjoyed those games. Play ya again next time, and hopefully, that'll be in doubles. ^^
Yup, those were super fun! Haven't whipped out fox in awhile, forgot how fun he is! I might start using him more, even though I can't play him for the life of me haha.
Yes, the connection was definitely tolerable this time. :)

Ha ha, I feel like with random chars. like Ivy, I sometimes get haphazard spurts of adrenaline where I just go all the way out HAM. xD I honestly can't perform that way with a lesser-used character even 50% of the time, but I just happened to really start feeling myself there. Lawl.
Well, that was one heck of an adrenaline spurt! It was contagious, I got super hyped after that first kill! I think I "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"'d out loud, ensuing weird stares from my sisters lol.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

Yup, those were super fun! Haven't whipped out fox in awhile, forgot how fun he is! I might start using him more, even though I can't play him for the life of me haha.

Well, that was one heck of an adrenaline spurt! It was contagious, I got super hyped after that first kill! I think I "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"'d out loud, ensuing weird stares from my sisters lol.
Spacies are loads of fun for me too, I just can't really implement them successfully in accordance with my playstyle. Lolol.

Heh heh, I believe it. xD Well, hope we can have pumped up matches like those moreso in the future. G'night. ^^

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Spacies are loads of fun for me too, I just can't really implement them successfully in accordance with my playstyle. Lolol.

Heh heh, I believe it. xD Well, hope we can have pumped up matches like those moreso in the future. G'night. ^^
It always takes me awhile to adjust to fox, especially since for fox I have to frequently claw grip the controller, which I don't really have to do as much with any other of my characters lol.

Definitely! I'm looking forward to them. Gnite Capt'n. :3

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone MAN enough to brawl me?

Edit: I guess no one will. How sad, well, at least you all are safe through your monitors.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I will play you gyk

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay, I'll go Ike a little longer this time. You be the host, please? Actually, who did the hosting last time? Maybe If we switch hosts the connection MIGHT get better.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Okay, I'll go Ike a little longer this time. You be the host, please? Actually, who did the hosting last time? Maybe If we switch hosts the connection MIGHT get better.
I think it was me you can host though if you want

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Tourney Today bruh
im going HAM
__X__ is goin down
and that IC player is free now
freeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Top Bottom