• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Awsome peformance @ CourageHound CourageHound ! I had no idea what went on in that match... I felt like every move i did was 14-frames late... Either it must be Brawls poor netcode, or i just need to practice more...
Let's hope they don't screw up the online in SSB4 then...
Umm, yea i felt the lag too. It messes up like a fourth of what i'm doing.

Seem to have disconnected again...i'm still up for matches if you are

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Still available to play if anyone wants to. We're gonna have so much fun playing, I swear. This is one hell of an offer to take up before wifi goes boom.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Flux. Lag and me just messing up is getting to me. My advice would be to practice Marth and Pikachu more. That and stop f-smashing at the frequency of what you were doing.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That connection is not letting me join, Rage, and judging by that error code, we won't be able to play at all. Do you get that code often?

At any rate, anybody else want to take the golden opportunity?

Edit: I grant you diamonds, Gabe. Only if you play me.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
That connection is not letting me join, Rage, and judging by that error code, we won't be able to play at all. Do you get that code often?

At any rate, anybody else want to take the golden opportunity?

Edit: I grant you diamonds, Gabe. Only if you play me.
Sure, I'm ready for some abuse :D

I got a new modem w double the upload speed. Let's see if it helps :)

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
GGs Flux. Lag and me just messing up is getting to me. My advice would be to practice Marth and Pikachu more. That and stop f-smashing at the frequency of what you were doing.
I am amazed of all the characters you have mastered, you seem to have much more knowlegde about Brawl than me.

I know, most smash attacks i used were mostly because my controller manages to short hop like only 10% of the time...
I really hate that Brawl, awards defensive play much more than offensive, it kinda kills the fun for me...
Ah well, atleast SSB4 will be somwhere between Melee and Brawl :)

I managed to beat you 2-3 times, so hopefully you didn't crush my dreams on becoming better ;)

Hope to Brawl with you next time!

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I am amazed of all the characters you have mastered, you seem to have much more knowlegde about Brawl than me.

I know, most smash attack i used were mostly because my controller manages to short hop like only 10% of the time...
I really hate that Brawl, awards defensive play much more than offensive, it kinda kills the fun for me...

I managed to beat you 2-3 times, so hopefully you didn't crush my dreams on becoming better ;)

Wanna brawl?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok thanks anyway and yeah I get that code aaaaa lotttttttt.
I used to as well, when I had a satellite ISP. The very few people that I could play would only be able to establish poor connections with me.

I got a new modem w double the upload speed. Let's see if it helps :)

My man. I'll host in a sec.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I used to as well, when I had a satellite ISP. The very few people that I could play would only be able to establish poor connections with me.

My man. I'll host in a sec.
Ummmmm, I got disconnected, lol. Looks like my modem isn't all that.

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r

I know, most smash attacks i used were mostly because my controller manages to short hop like only 10% of the time...

Edit: Plus, they turned my beloved Captain Falcon into a steaming pile of poor hitboxes, low priority and no knee...

Top Bottom