• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I used to as well, when I had a satellite ISP. The very few people that I could play would only be able to establish poor connections with me.

My man. I'll host in a sec.
Ggs zatch. I think the connect is a little better. That Pokemon trainer is unstoppable. Gannon is just scary. I had fun though :)

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Can anyone play a few brawl matches? I need a break from hw.
Got a little tired, so i left. besides there were sometimes some lag spikes that ****ed up my play.
You know how to rock that Pokemon Trainer though! ;)

EDIT: @ White Light White Light Thanks! She is a pain to play with on Wi-Fi because you need to be frame-perfect with her to actually land some hits... But i am sure everyone is better offline :) Hopefully Smash 4 has MUCH better online...

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You took my link's soul!

Good games mate. The ending combo to that game was cruel, but it only intensified Ganon's bloodlust. Oh, and my toked Squirtle and Ivysaur are soooo fun. I have to get to playing Charizard a might faster, I kept getting punished for still not paying enough consideration to input delay.

Don't dodge so much as Link, stand your ground and either jab, n-air out of shield, or throw out a grab if you spy your opponent shield dashing to fish for grabs. Make more use of your tilts, as well. I saw you up tilt a few times, but aside from that, all I saw mainly was smashes and the instruments of camping. You didn't do bad aerially, but do remember how punishable d-air is; use it more sparingly.

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums

Good games mate. The ending combo to that game was cruel, but it only intensified Ganon's bloodlust. Oh, and my toked Squirtle and Ivysaur are soooo fun. I have to get to playing Charizard a might faster, I kept getting punished for still not paying enough consideration to input delay.

Don't dodge so much as Link, stand your ground and either jab, n-air out of shield, or throw out a grab if you spy your opponent shield dashing to fish for grabs. Make more use of your tilts, as well. I saw you up tilt a few times, but aside from that, all I saw mainly was smashes and the instruments of camping. You didn't do bad aerially, but do remember how punishable d-air is; use it more sparingly.

I'll play ya

Edit: GGs, wish we had a better connection :/

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, that connection got soupy. Your Wolf reminds me of McPe's at this point, lol. Those faults have clearly been assessed, you have become too ****ing good. Just work on those reads and you will be an Arena elite.

I'll be back around to play again in a bit, for whomever. Just gonna go n64.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Good games, that connection got soupy. Your Wolf reminds me of McPe's at this point, lol. Those faults have clearly been assessed, you have become too ****ing good. Just work on those reads and you will be an Arena elite.

I'll be back around to play again in a bit, for whomever. Just gonna go n64.
Thanks, it's amazing what a little bit of film watching can do xD I studied recovery mostly, and some shine gimmicks. Have fun with N64 :p

PZ

Smash Lord
I used to as well, when I had a satellite ISP. The very few people that I could play would only be able to establish poor connections with me.

My man. I'll host in a sec.
This was me in 09-10. Although I didn't have poor connections with whoever I played....if your idea of not poor is normal input lag with west/foreign countries(this was actually somewhat awesome compared to now) and near great connection with midwest than sure. I couldn't really play much of the east coast but I was suprised sometimes.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I came to see what's up; I saw simon says being played in one post. Okay.

Also, got no wifi at home anymore, so I'm free of frustration and anger sadly not gonna be able to play until I pay for it.
So for those who wanted to play me, which I assume it's GYK alone, I have this image to represent my accurate attitude.

All good bro, I'm going to play everyone I can get a chance to play with. :O

You still main Kirby, right? Link vs Kirby Is a -2 I believe for Link. Let's see how I preform with a bad match-up. X) :O

You missed "Simon says" game... :( Maybe next time you can play with us. ;)

If you have At&t.. here's what you do...

And never look back! D:

Go with Briggthouse, they will give you a break, my witness Is my friend that had this issue. They're worth it! Good luck! Good day~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Godlike ****ing games, FP. Those were the funnest games I've ever played, hands down. If you work out that dodging and ground attacking habit, your Falcon will be sooooo tops. Definitely one of the top Falcons I've played, you have come an extremely long way. Have you been active in the offline scene all this time?

Our offstage battles were so dramatic. Like, my god. Those were just brilliant. I laughed my lungs out when were battling offstage and I ended the game with a tech > ganoncide to take us to sudden death. That offstage feud got super intense.

I would've used other characters later, but I was too fixated on our Ganon vs. Falcon matches to switch off. Absolutely epic. I claimed that soul quite a few times, but you still managed to nail me with a Falcon Punch. I don't get Falcon punched nowadays, as it's too slow and I recognize scenarios in which Falcon might try to throw one out to kill me. But you nailed me.

That was a magnificent set of games for the ages.

Scraket

Smash Ace
Godlike ****ing games, FP. Those were the funnest games I've ever played, hands down. If you work out that dodging and ground attacking habit, your Falcon will be sooooo tops. Definitely one of the top Falcons I've played, you have come an extremely long way. Have you been active in the offline scene all this time?

Our offstage battles were so dramatic. Like, my god. Those were just brilliant. I laughed my lungs out when were battling offstage and I ended the game with a tech > ganoncide to take us to sudden death. That offstage feud got super intense.

I would've used other characters later, but I was too fixated on our Ganon vs. Falcon matches to switch off. Absolutely epic. I claimed that soul quite a few times, but you still managed to nail me with a Falcon Punch. I don't get Falcon punched nowadays, as it's too slow and I recognize scenarios in which Falcon might try to throw one out to kill me. But you nailed me.

I'll play

D

Deleted member

:O Fer reals? It seemed like you tore me apart. I have been playing offline and I haven't seen anything amount from it, but you being this impressed with me really gives me the drive to keep going at it. I thought I was playing horribly. Really awful to be quite honest, but if I'm that close to being a little bit better, there's no reason to give up now.

Thanks bro.

PZ

Smash Lord
I am now mad that I feel somewhat limited in DI on wiimote+nunchuck(The D-Pad doesn't really go in all directions compared to C-stick).
Anyone wanna brawl so I can find a method to DI better than GC? Although smash stick is a superb option I don't like how sensitive it is<.<.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I am now mad that I feel somewhat limited in DI on wiimote+nunchuck(The D-Pad doesn't really go in all directions compared to C-stick).
Anyone wanna brawl so I can find a method to DI better than GC? Although smash stick is a superb option I don't like how sensitive it is<.<.
Psst.
Let's play.

Top Bottom