• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Are you available now? Both people need to add each other before they can play, you don't get requests unless you're in a party with someone you don't have added, who joined through someone else. If that makes sense. If you ever double with people you don't have added, you'll see what I mean. xD But yeah, both ends normally need to register the other's code, I only get it now after seeing you've played Matsu [also, sup Matsu :D], you couldn't see her until you put her code in. :p
Oh. I'll turn on my Wii and try...

Matsushi

True Blood
Are you available now? Both people need to add each other before they can play, you don't get requests unless you're in a party with someone you don't have added, who joined through someone else. If that makes sense. If you ever double with people you don't have added, you'll see what I mean. xD But yeah, both ends normally need to register the other's code, I only get it now after seeing you've played Matsu [also, sup Matsu :D], you couldn't see her until you put her code in. :p
Sup, Silver. :shades:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
What... the internet got shut off...
Anyway, it was fun playing, but the lag made me completeley clueless about how i played... Compared to matsus match it went mostly smooth. I am not sure if it's my connection or yours...
Though you are a great sheik player ;)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Are you done, Flux? Thank you for the matches! I was on edge quite a lot. xD Sorry I didn't get around to using everyone, next day I totally want to go for ZSS on Zelda action! You played her well with keeping her mobile, I found it really hard to get in. All your chars were great, hope to definitely play you again soon! :D
Plus, that peach battle... I think it was just adrenaline. Lol

Oh. Shall we continue or are you done? :O
Actually, you know what would be fun? Rotations. Since Matsu is wasting away in BB and all.
It may be mine. You can just blame it anyway since usually I'm alaays at fault for lag anyway. We don't get what we pay for, I tell you!

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Are you done, Flux? Thank you for the matches! I was on edge quite a lot. xD Sorry I didn't get around to using everyone, next day I totally want to go for ZSS on Zelda action! You played her well with keeping her mobile, I found it really hard to get in. All your chars were great, hope to definitely play you again soon! :D
Plus, that peach battle... I think it was just adrenaline. Lol
I am so sorry, the internet got turned off, i can host a match if you want to play?
But i have no idea how it got so laggy, Matsus went much smoother... Weird

EDIT: My peformance was very sloppy in the matches i played with you, i hope the lag isn't as bad next time...

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
It's cool. You can go ahead and host, sorry if you're experiencing lag though. D:

@Matsuoki You can join if you like!
Hmmm, if that's okay with you guys! ^___^
EDIT: Sorry I had to leave, my dinner is ready. Those rotations were fun, and I enjoyed watching you guys brawl! ^___^

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
MATSU DROPPED

I WANNA JOIN YOU GUYS

I think Flux is done... I'm sorry. D: Unless you want to rejoin back up and do it Flux, otherwise you can beat me to a pulp if you want!

And good games guys! I will still have to learn you zeruda, matsu. And my internal war against your marf shall continue. >> And I do so admire your ZSS Flux! ^^ Your downsmash combo works so nicely!

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@silverling I had to go do somenthing else but i know for sure that you are a beast with Zelda.
I have never played alot of wi-fi matches, maybe thats why you kick my ass with Zelda or i just need to know how to deal with her... It was fun playing with you! :D

EDIT: I need to quit before i throw my controller to the wall because of the frustration i felt, no bad feelings meant tho. Keep on kicking ass with her ;)

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
I think Flux is done... I'm sorry. D: Unless you want to rejoin back up and do it Flux, otherwise you can beat me to a pulp if you want!

And good games guys! I will still have to learn you zeruda, matsu. And my internal war against your marf shall continue. >> And I do so admire your ZSS Flux! ^^ Your downsmash combo works so nicely!
Also, don't be sorry if you kicked my ass... Each time someone kicks my ass, i learn somenthing new that can help me later. It is my own fault (or lag...) if i lose, simple as that. I need a break from brawl but i'll be happy to play with you later!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

And good games guys! I will still have to learn you zeruda, matsu. And my internal war against your marf shall continue.
I'M SORRY IF MY MARF IS CAUSING A WAR OMG.
And speaking of Zelda, I was learning how to do the 'love jump,' AND I ACTUALLY DID IT.
Once.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
@silverling I had to do somenthing else but i know for sure that you are a beast with Zelda. Ihave never played alot of wi-fi matches, maybe thats why you kick my *** with Zelda or i just need to know how to deal with her... It was fun playing with you! :D

EDIT: I need to quit before i throw my controller to the wall because of the frustration i felt, no bad feelings meant tho. Keep on kicking *** with her ;)
See, I could tell that you would be cool. Even when you're annoyed it's good to see you being such a good sport!
It's nice of you to say that, but don't worry. Once you adjust and settle into wifi's lag ZSS's high tier-ness will be running rings around me. Especially since you'll be improving all the while! But, thanks a ton, it felt good landing those successful LKs!

Also, don't be sorry if you kicked my ***... Each time someone kicks my ***, i learn somenthing new that can help me later. It is my own fault (or lag...) if i lose, simple as that. I need a break from brawl but i'll be happy to play with later!
Hmm? No, don't worry, I revelled in every single moment of kicking your ass. :p That apology was to Zatch who I think was hype about
rotations. xD If you wanted to play later then sure, though I think you've probably had enough zeldurr for today, lol.

I'M SORRY IF MY MARF IS CAUSING A WAR OMG.
And speaking of Zelda, I was learning how to do the 'love jump,' AND I ACTUALLY DID IT.
Once.
THOUSANDS HAVE DIED THANKS TO HIM AND YOUR COUNTRY IS IN RECESSION. GOOD JOB.
Nah, I'll just have to have another go against him soon!
Great! Once you get the hang of it you'll never forget. Plus it does look sexy while being functional.

I write too much. I'm game for whatever.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
THOUSANDS HAVE DIED THANKS TO HIM AND YOUR COUNTRY IS IN RECESSION. GOOD JOB.
Nah, I'll just have to have another go against him soon!
Great! Once you get the hang of it you'll never forget. Plus it does look sexy while being functional.
OMG DAMMIT MARTH *throws him off a cliff*
It does look really cool, yes! When I managed to utilize it I was like
:shades::shades::shades:
If everyone else is okay with it, then yes! You might have to give me like 10 minutes though. ^^;;;;

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
OMG DAMMIT MARTH *throws him off a cliff*
It does look really cool, yes! When I managed to utilize it I was like
:shades::shades::shades:

If everyone else is okay with it, then yes! You might have to give me like 10 minutes though. ^^;;;;
Sure, I have never played online team battle so it should definitely be exciting :drflip:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Not sure if that would work, he'd probably just upb to its point. D:

But courage, if you want to take my spot you can. Just don't pair with zatch and scar these poor children like you did to me. If he decides to reply with his input anytime soon. :p

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can play all of the higher tiers (save for Wario) just fine. It's just that I personally find absolutely zero satisfaction or enjoyment in playing/winning with them. They bore me. I get my entertainment through the challenges presented by playing lower tiers, but I'm more-so indignant about just trying to tackle match-ups like that online, because punishing with so few "reliable" options on wifi. against the higher tiers is already difficult enough in itself.

You must either have poor Sonic experience or play against him with bad characters if you even consider him particularly threatening online. He struggles to get kills against characters that don't have crappy recoveries or aren't just floaty, his approach is easy to counteract due to being limited to mediocre options (that even become subpar and foreseeable against someone that knows Sonic well), and his grab is rather abysmal.

If that's among one of YOUR worst match-ups online, you can infer my opinion of that. But he does not become Diddy/Olimar comparable just because of wifi. That's a hell of a stretch.
Lol, mad as always I see, I know your worst match-up though. Kirby and Toonlink. ;)

If you fought annoying ass Sonics like me, then you'd see what I'm ranting about. I never typed that I lose to Sonics though, only the worst match-ups on MY opinion. MK? Lol xD Snakes worse If you want to chat about broken, but once he's offstage then it's a whole different story. Toonlink is fun verses MK though.

Take care champ~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol, mad as always I see, I know your worst match-up though. Kirby and Toonlink. ;)

If you fought annoying *** Sonics like me, then you'd see what I'm ranting about. I never said lose though, only the worst match-ups. MK? Lol xD

Take care champ~
The worst thing about deliberately acting like a twit is that people can't tell when you're joking.

For your sake, you better be. Because this entire post is ********.

Matsushi

True Blood
Those dubz were fun indeed. ^___^

Blue team did amazingly well!
EDIT: Thank you Silver, I'm glad to hear that my Zelda is improving!
You still have a solid Zelda on you, and keep up the good work with that Marf! ^___^

Sorry if I was a crappy team mate Flux omg.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Well, I guess we are done then! Thanks guys, some fun games. :D Sorry courage, I feel that I kind of sucked trying to support you at times. Plus, in future, I can handle the zeldas. :p
Also, matsu, that last match was just total karma for picking on Zel. Especially that first kill.
Plus wow, -your- Zel was fantastic!! I was so happy.
And Flux, Olimar seems to suit you. You were rocking with him! And the ZSS dittos were entertaining. xD

Edit: Flux, just edit your post as opposed to double posting. The folks around here don't like it. D:

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Sorry if I was a crappy team mate Flux omg.[/quote]
I think i am supposed to be sorry... I hit you more times than the blue team... XD

EDIT: I think i am maining Olimar in Wi-Fi now. You have to be frame perfect with ZSS wich is really hard in Brawl's online. :D

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can type the samething about you, troll.
>Oh no, he's calling me out on my idiotic reply
>I'll just call him a troll and prove his point

Last edited:
Top Bottom