• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
Yup. Getting online in a bit.

Edit: GG's, Ometa! Very nice control you have there on your characters. :) Solid games all around.
Haha thanks and GGs~The lag was horrid but from what I've seen, you're really good! :seuss:

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ace:

GG's Zatch. Nice character roster you have, though I felt your playing style got cocky. I was starting to get back into the brawl groove, but all my chars are still like 20% of their previous potential lol. Definitely will start getting back into brawl though.
Dude! Don't worry about that, Zack beats everyone and so he plays like that because he beats top players when he goes to tourneys. You or anyone can't match his play-style, It's too cocky and arrogant. I guess camping could work... but not against his Ike though, too weird and will psych you or anyone out.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
GG's Zatch, I was no match for you! Your Ike gave me the most trouble, but you were good as everyone you used. I need to work on my grabs.

I need a snack, and a nap.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's Zatch, I was no match for you! Your Ike gave me the most trouble, but you were good as everyone you used. I need to work on my grabs.

I need a snack, and a nap.
Ayup. Also try to etch out that rolling habit of yours. I could see it coming from a mile away and got some good punishes. With Luigi, try to rely more on jabs and short hop aerials to counteract approaches. Hope yo play you s'more in the future.

I'm back. Anyone want to play?
You still there, gramps?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ayup. Also try to etch out that rolling habit of yours. I could see it coming from a mile away and got some good punishes. With Luigi, try to rely more on jabs and short hop aerials to counteract approaches. Hope yo play you s'more in the future.

You still there, gramps?
How was our connection the last time we played?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We haven't played since 2011, I don't think. Our connection wasn't unbearable the last time we played, but my connection is still times stronger than around then.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So um yes, If anyone wants to brawl me just message me or I'll come back in like five minutes and check.\

Edit: Weird.... This place is just weird

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Hey guys! My hiatus will be over soon, I'm really excited to get back into brawling shape with everyone :p

Dairz

Smash Ace
GGs, you did a solid job at edge gaurding, but I gtg now though.

Have a nice day!

Top Bottom