• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll play, I haven't played you in a long time lol
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. D: I don't know what's happening with me today. I can hardly even call what I was doing "playing." I think I'll just take a break...

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. D: I don't know what's happening with me today. I can hardly even call what I was doing "playing." I think I'll just take a break...
Alright np no harm done lol you probably don't care to hear this right now but for sure I remember your much better than the last time I played you

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Alright np no harm done lol you probably don't care to hear this right now but for sure I remember your much better than the last time I played you
Huh, well, my fingers were sort of lifeless. xD See, I don't normally explain this, but I'm a type 1 diabetic. When my blood glucose is high, I get really lazy and lethargic, so perhaps that's the reason why. Either that, or I'm just really tired, lol. Maybe when we play again I can be more focused~

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Huh, well, my fingers were sort of lifeless. xD See, I don't normally explain this, but I'm a type 1 diabetic. When my blood glucose is high, I get really lazy and lethargic, so perhaps that's the reason why. Either that, or I'm just really tired, lol. Maybe when we play again I can be more focused~
:o aww sry about your sickness :/ and just let me know if you wanna play again, get some rest if ya have to! was fun playing with you overall dude!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hey anybody in here up for some project M? Im up for doubles or 1v1.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Doubles? I'll play if you need me.

Edit: Meh at Little Mac for me, personally... Nice for those people that really desired him in, but I just want King K. Rool at this point.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs!

He went to go eat.
Oooh, I think I'm about to do the same, I'm starving.

Doubles? I'll play if you need me.

Edit: Meh at Little Mac for me, personally... Nice for those people that really desired him in, but I just want King K. Rool at this point.
Well, dubz are off for now, but I'm up for setting some more up later.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I'm down for dubz, imma go see if player still wanted to play.

Edit: anyhow, if anyone is up for PM Dubz, lemme know!
We could try getting Dan and Time in. If not, I'm fine with waiting, anyway.

Edit: Nevermind, Time has to leave soon.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
We could try getting Dan and Time in. If not, I'm fine with waiting, anyway.

Edit: Nevermind, Time has to leave soon.
So Player is still in^-^

1 moar for P:M dubz

So I think we're just gonna 1v1 until we find someone, or rotations if ya wanna join in.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, so how about Player and I vs Dan and Captn? I haven't gotten the chance to team with player yet.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
It happens to us all...

Edit: Hmmmm, didn't notice the diabetic part :scared: Sorry man, I didn't mean to be inconsiderate. I meant having off days happen to us all.... Reading is paramount!
Me-----> :teeth::smash:

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, guys... I tried weathering it for as long as I could, but I just can't take this lag anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom