• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm thinking it's usually my connection with everyone else... People don't seem to complain as often when they're playing P:M vs. other people. :/
Hmm... idk, we've had a decent connection before, haven't we?

Edit: It's still somewhat laggy.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hmm... idk, we've had a decent connection before, haven't we?
The last few sets we've had before this were pretty awful as well. And for every "decent" round of matches we have, it's almost assuredly going to be near unplayable the next several... I mean, when you were playing dubz with Player and Dan before, were they that bad in terms of connection?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
The last few sets we've had before this were pretty awful as well. And for every "decent" round of matches we have, it's almost assuredly going to be near unplayable the next several... I mean, when you were playing dubz with Player and Dan before, were they that bad in terms of connection?
Not as bad... but I wasn't hosting that one. It also tends to lag when I host...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Not as bad... but I wasn't hosting that one. It also tends to lag when I host...
I guess that's possible. But I don't know anymore. Even when I host games against others, the lag still tends to be pretty prevalent. Lol. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep living with it for now... So much complaining will get me nowhere in the long run.

See you around, though, and thanks for joining in on doubles. Hopefully, next set of games we have, whether they be more dubz or singles, run smoother.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I think Path is just a lag magnet :3

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I guess that's possible. But I don't know anymore. Even when I host games against others, the lag still tends to be pretty prevalent. Lol. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep living with it for now... So much complaining will get me nowhere in the long run.

See you around, though, and thanks for joining in on doubles. Hopefully, next set of games we have, whether they be more dubz or singles, run smoother.
Pika is right, I'm just a lag magnet. :bubblebobble:

Doubles4lif

Edit:
...and singles too.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ggs too laggy tho
I know dude,the lag was really big,totally mess up the pacing of the matches ?I'd also like to comment on,the fox vs link match up, I notice you mispace a lot of fox attacks,I was out spacing you with link XD ,you also had a lot of missed reflector opportunities to punish me,I was able to get around it easily (bombs). Good games man ^^

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Don't forget the taunttaunttaunt, get a kill. How u do dis??

Edit: You guys down for Dubz? I'm not a huge fan of FFA... but I guess it would be okay too.
...I'll vouch for dubz again, but if I'm doing this, I'm only giving it three or so matches to have a better connection than it did before. If not, it'd be best if you guys found another forth, then. Anyway, I'll team with anyone. I can be on Dan's team again.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
...I'll vouch for dubz again, but if I'm doing this, I'm only giving it three or so matches to have a better connection than it did before. If not, it'd be best if you guys found another forth, then. Anyway, I'll team with anyone. I can be on Dan's team again.
We got a 4th :bubblebobble:

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
@ P PATH O__o @ Ometa Ometa @ Player -0 Player -0 Great games guys! :D They were a lot of fun! :D oh yeah, @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby Good games to you too from earlier :) I hope we can all play again soon :)
@ Player -0 Player -0 @XDanDan612 @ Ometa Ometa @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby
Fun singles/rotations/teambattle/FFA's/complete chaos!

Hahaha, that's why I left. :3

Edit: Whoa, totally copied the face you made. Didn't do that on purpose xD
I am hunngrryyy :3

(I'm late lol...) GGs guys~ Those were some pretty fun matches right there. xD The connection wasn't too shabby neither... :grin:
Anyone still wanna vs. me in some P:M singles?
Still there? I'll play.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
I've been neglecting playing long enough!

If anybody wants to Brawl with a rookie, I'm right here.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play. I've been out all day doing stuff, I'd like to play for a bit tonight.

My couch feels like a ****ing cloud. wowww

Last edited:
Top Bottom