• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks, but I like my low/mid tiers better. I play them more tactfully. The powershielding just comes from observation and foresight. =P I would've even teched more if wifi registered the inputs on time.

It's fine, I can relate to that sentiment. I used to play lots of Smash 64 before I got this game again, I would still kinda prefer to play that if I had people to play. But I'll probably be seeing you on PM sometime, if I can ever manage to shell out some dough for an SD card.

Thanks. I liked your Samus too, as always; she's such a fun character, and I don't get to play against competent Samus players very often at all. And those Luigi misfires kept catching me well off guard. XD

Then I'm supposing Att =/= AT&T. I've had the latter before, and I can say from experience that it's almost flawless. I'm probably going to get it again whenever I get my own place. I'm east coast, yeah.

His Jigglypuff was good. I only got to play one match with it though. :V

Oh, and does anyone wanna play? :3
Ah, that's why, all my family and friends from the West have Bright-house. It's honestly better for me, and Ometa will always be the best Jiggalypuff I've ever fought. But he needs to be faster with her. ;)

YOU MONSTER!... I wanted to Brawl you since yesterday. :( Dang dog. D:< Well, at least we finally know that their DSL modems are trash... we had a technical come to our home for like... six times already... and I was at work and the dang technical didn't even call me. *Rips some of his hair and plays with it for entertainment* :roll::joyful::crazy::demon::colorful::idea::smash::rotfl::psycho::eek::reverse::woman::sick::grin::teeth::coolmonke::seuss::pimp::happysheep::wario::75M::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Don't worry about me I'm perfectly calm and fine.

@ That beautiful guy with that luxurious hair, My family (meaning me, mom, and dad) have been with AT&T for like 25 years (even when AT&T wasn't AT&T but was named Cingular, sound familiar?) They just plain right suck and are bad to us and yes It sucks. :( So we'll have to entertain ourselves with the assistance of internet. I'm using my phone and It restricts me (like Brawling online or getting online in general...) It sucks! *goes crazy again*

But meh, It's the price you take when you own a precious animal pet family friend. :]

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I feel like either I get on at the wrong times, everyone's ignoring me, or I am doing something wrong. :p I need to have more patience...
Wanna hit up for P:M dubz if we get enough people, StreetPass? I didn't really want to undergo singles particularly today, but I would like to have doubles if it's at all possible.

Last edited:

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
No, not at all. We'll all be in this for the fun of it, especially considering it's "Wi-Fi." :b No pressure whatsoever.
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure. I'm in the awkward position of better than my friends, but worse than the competitive tournaments in my area, so until SSB4, this is my only option.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I could go for some games, Gabe. Gonna practice Ike some more today.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure. I'm in the awkward position of better than my friends, but worse than the competitive tournaments in my area, so until SSB4, this is my only option.
No, not at all. We'll all be in this for the fun of it, especially considering it's "Wi-Fi." :b No pressure whatsoever.
Nooooo!

Did I miss an opportunity to maybe do P:M dubz!?

I'll never forgive myself.

I'm sorry I wasn't there in your hour of need. :sadeyes:

Edit: Anywho, PM any1?

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs Bigguwap. Also for the record I love Ness Vs. Fox... XD

You have a bad rolling habit though and try to fish for the kill too hard. Try to fix those up. :)

Also as Fox you can Shine Stall over and over to help your recovery or just to throw off your opponent. You should avoid just holding the shine in mid-air like you did in that one match... Lol

And as Lucas try to have better control of PK Thunder and don't try using it against Ness or Lucas, it's very easy for them to heal from it.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Nooooo!

Did I miss an opportunity to maybe do P:M dubz!?

I'll never forgive myself.

I'm sorry I wasn't there in your hour of need. :sadeyes:

Edit: Anywho, PM any1?
Yes. You've disappointed us all! :mad:

Lol. No biggie. You don't have to feel obligated to join whenever it's most convenient for anyone else. It's fine. :) We can maybe still obtain dubz later tonight anyway, but we'll see.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yes. You've disappointed us all! :mad:

Lol. No biggie. You don't have to feel obligated to join whenever it's most convenient for anyone else. It's fine. :) We can maybe still obtain dubz later tonight anyway, but we'll see.
Haha, I just like being dramatic. :p

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
GGs Bigguwap. Also for the record I love Ness Vs. Fox... XD

You have a bad rolling habit though and try to fish for the kill too hard. Try to fix those up. :)

Also as Fox you can Shine Stall over and over to help your recovery or just to throw off your opponent. You should avoid just holding the shine in mid-air like you did in that one match... Lol

And as Lucas try to have better control of PK Thunder and don't try using it against Ness or Lucas, it's very easy for them to heal from it.
those were some good games. you're pretty tough. thanks for the tips. i'll brawl with you anytime.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I could go for some games, Gabe. Gonna practice Ike some more today.
Whoa! That was fun. You really tore me a new one before other people joined... Lol. I'd like to see more of your link; it'll give me more ideas on how to play and it makes me notice more of what I'm doing that works/doesn't. Ggs man, loads of fun :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. I noticed you trying to implement z-air use, but you should make use of it a lot more often. I'd recommend consulting gik Gyk for Link pointers, since my Link doesn't quite compare, and I'd rather you see a better source for Link advice since we have one present right here in the arena.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games mate. I noticed you trying to implement z-air use, but you should make use of it a lot more often. I'd recommend consulting gik Gyk for Link pointers, since my Link doesn't quite compare, and I'd rather you see a better source for Link advice since we have one present right here in the arena.
Bro I fixed my internet. Brawl me! I've also fought Gab before. You need some help? Let me know and always keep the Link alive my brother. Let me know when you'd like to brawl again. =O Would love to see how you've improved now. :)

ZACK YOU BETTER BE ON! D:

Edit: Man... well.. If anyone Is on, let me know, tried of Basic Brawlers. Need a break from this surprisingly horrible lag from the Nintendo servers...

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M:
I haven't been here in a while. Anyone want to P.M?
The part of Georgia I'm in is under a winter storm, so I might lose power.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M:

GGs Jiggly4Life, you have a really nice Pikachu.

I notice how you figured out my strategy after a few matches, I had to keep switching from Plan A to Plan B and vise versa.
It took me a while to adjust to Wifi, I haven't played wifi in 2 months or so.

Sorry for double post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom