• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You guys going to play PM?
No, if I understood the situation correctly, you guys were going to play brawl. Otherwise, I would have been all over that. I don't think Ben realized it was going to be Brawl dubz.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry, I was practicing my ATs offline. Still plei?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't care just be sexy.

Tell me when you're on.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't care just be sexy.

Tell me when you're on.
Okay, I need to fix something... my dog tripped over the DSL cord and It's all messed up. XD I'm using my mobile phone at the moment. I just need to wait for the dumb lights to hurry up and turn green.. Sexy? I'll wear my sexy Purple Toon texture, only If you weae your sexy Ganon or Ike? X)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well my Ganon finally seems to have the hang of PC dropping and ledgehopping stuff onto the stage, so all I need to work on familiarizing myself more with the distance at which gerudo kick cancels at the ledge. I'll most likely just be using him, since he could use the practice a lot more than my Ike.

On and waitin'.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes I know... Dam DSL might be messed up now... great... Just great... Keep practicing! You'll be the best Ganon in the world If you continue to do that. X)

Also, I wanted to check out your matches and it seems "Zatchiel" doesn't even exist.. You go by another name Zack?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The most recent games of me on Youtube are from 2011, lol. Just search "Zatch HASL", it'll bring up all of the tournament sets I played in my first tournament out of state. All Ike. While I've obviously gotten better, I still like how I play in most of them. I especially loved my set with Ingulit.

If anyone else is around to play, I'm here.

Last edited:

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
The most recent games of me on Youtube are from 2011, lol. Just search "Zatch HASL", it'll bring up all of the tournament sets I played in my first tournament out of state. All Ike. While I've obviously gotten better, I still like how I play in most of them. I especially loved my set with Ingulit.

...Let's go.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Ohhhh!!!!... Cool! You better do better this time. :p

Yes, It's not going to work... I'm going to have to call Att... I hate that company, thinking of switching to Roadrunner. What do you think?

Hi Ometa! C:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Omi. You're pretty much as good as they say, lol. Those were top tier lulz matches, had a blast.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : I've heard of Roadrunner, but can't remember what much. There was some list of connection providers that performed poorly when it came to wifi (and with Brawl, don't even allow you to play some people; you just get error codes), I can't remember whether or not Roadrunner was on that list. I had AT&T last year, it was pretty godlike with Brawl wifi, even. I wonder what's up with yours.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Good games robo. Your ganon was impressive,I had a hard time combating it,it was like fighting a war zone XD
You picked sonic as well,that character is so uncommon around here.
Those matches we played with the bumpers and smash balls were pure fun,I was lmaoing throughout.
Same here xD I love showing people that bumper trick where you just keep bouncing back and forth lolol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll give it a go. Been up all night, bwahaha.

If he doesn't respond, the offer stands for anyone else who happens to be up at this hour. Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing SMA.

Edit: Good games, Sir. I'm starting to feel quite tired, so I'm gonna call it a night.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I want to try and obtain P:M dubz some time later or possibly soon. Anyone who's interested, let it be known. :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games Omi. You're pretty much as good as they say, lol. Those were top tier lulz matches, had a blast.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : I've heard of Roadrunner, but can't remember what much. There was some list of connection providers that performed poorly when it came to wifi (and with Brawl, don't even allow you to play some people; you just get error codes), I can't remember whether or not Roadrunner was on that list. I had AT&T last year, it was pretty godlike with Brawl wifi, even. I wonder what's up with yours.
I see, well my DSL Isn't working anymore... thanks to my dog. :D I really don't believe Att is any good, I heard Road-Runner or Bright-House are the best DSL to get at the moment. I believe Do you live in the East Coast or West Coast? I live In the West Coast. I'm certain you live In the East Coast?

Oh! You fought Ometa! Did he bring out the Jiggs? Best Jiggs you'll ever fight. =O

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
lol this is late but GGs~
You manage your assortment of high tiered characters like a baws. :grin: I also don't know how you power shield so well (especially on WiFi...), I frequently failed in my feeble attempts...

I'm not good at Brawl anymore lol. I've picked up some habits from P:M that degraded my playstyle, such as dash dancing (which inevitably causes me to trip), landing with an aerial, and other little things.

But all around I still had fun. :p Oh and BTW, best Ganon I've played hands down. (Samus too!)
In dire search of a Brawl ;//
Wanna play bro? :seuss:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol this is late but GGs~
You manage your assortment of high tiered characters like a baws. :grin: I also don't know how you power shield so well (especially on WiFi...), I frequently failed in my feeble attempts...

I'm not good at Brawl anymore lol. I've picked up some habits from P:M that degraded my playstyle, such as dash dancing (which inevitably causes me to trip), landing with an aerial, and other little things.

But all around I still had fun. :p Oh and BTW, best Ganon I've played hands down. (Samus too!)
Thanks, but I like my low/mid tiers better. I play them more tactfully. The powershielding just comes from observation and foresight. =P I would've even teched more if wifi registered the inputs on time.

It's fine, I can relate to that sentiment. I used to play lots of Smash 64 before I got this game again, I would still kinda prefer to play that if I had people to play. But I'll probably be seeing you on PM sometime, if I can ever manage to shell out some dough for an SD card.

Thanks. I liked your Samus too, as always; she's such a fun character, and I don't get to play against competent Samus players very often at all. And those Luigi misfires kept catching me well off guard. XD

I see, well my DSL Isn't working anymore... thanks to my dog. :D I really don't believe Att is any good, I heard Road-Runner or Bright-House are the best DSL to get at the moment. I believe Do you live in the East Coast or West Coast? I live In the West Coast. I'm certain you live In the East Coast?

Oh! You fought Ometa! Did he bring out the Jiggs? Best Jiggs you'll ever fight. =O
Then I'm supposing Att =/= AT&T. I've had the latter before, and I can say from experience that it's almost flawless. I'm probably going to get it again whenever I get my own place. I'm east coast, yeah.

His Jigglypuff was good. I only got to play one match with it though. :V

Oh, and does anyone wanna play? :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom