• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SuperJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperJosh2
Oh btw u just can't play as pit wolf Lucas fox and toon link....

Edit:fail...lost connection then my game froze...lets a try again!!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
It's stuck at 0?
I'll create a new room. ;P Let's try again.
Also, there should be an "edit" button beneath your posts. Please try and use that instead of posting multiple times in a row. :3

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ya..what character did u pick?
Lucario, of course~
;3
Well, anyway, I'm hosting now, so you can join~

Edit:
Hmmm... I think there might just be a problem with your Wii. D: Did your system freeze with a long, beeping noise? Mine's never done that. I don't think we'll be able to play, since we've already tried twice now. Sorry~
:c

SuperJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperJosh2
Not the beep....that only happens when file structure s aren't right....just a normal freeze without all the bleeding

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Not the beep....that only happens when file structure s aren't right....just a normal freeze without all the bleeding
Well, mine beeped. xD That's all I know. By any chance, are you using hacks at all?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Duh I am...in fact my iso is practically stuck with hacks
Ha, well, I'm not into that sort of technical stuff, but perhaps the problem we're having is that you're using hacks and I've never modified my Wii at all. Do you think you know what the problem might be?

SuperJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperJosh2
Nope...I didint even hack sonic and lucario..hmmm
Edit: courage hound ill play p:m If u tell me what it is.....either way I still wana know!! :D

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I knew it! The beginning of the conversion. ;)

I'll play some games. I may have to leave suddenly since I'm not supposed to be on anyway right now. ;P
Alright but expect any amazing lol....at all. My tech skill(if i can claim i have any) stales if i havnt watmed up before playing

Lol and i still play brawl

SuperJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperJosh2
The only way to do that is to...I can only turn half of them off...the other half is permanently in the iso

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
The only way to do that is to...I can only turn half of them off...the other half is permanently in the iso
Okay, well, try that, and then we'll try again. :p
If it still doesn't work, then that's all, I'm afraid.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
...that may take 1 or 2 hours or so but ok..in a go do it
Oh, wait, really? Then please, don't worry about it! xD It's not worth the trouble. Let's just try again one more time, and that's it. Lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
You done SoR? If you are then GGs.

Uh lol u obviously have more experience than me in this game. It ssoo hard to use Yoshi and wifi. I try to be technical and use DJC stuff but wifi says nope. As you could see though i pretty much only practice Zard and Yoshi.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Man, that was such an inconvenient disconnection, lol. Ah well, it was about time for me to get going anyway.

Good games, Courage. Following through with your roots and going with Yoshi in P:M? ;) I see you also like Charizard as well. Those were some nice chases and combos by both, by the way. Charizard D-throw is like G&W's.

Also, I have no tech skill, I just do fun stuff with the air dodge mechanics on platforms. xD

Edit: Double jump canceling reminds me of Ness in Melee. :o Is it a hard technique input-wise, or is it just timing?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Man, that was such an inconvenient disconnection, lol. Ah well, it was about time for me to get going anyway.

Good games, Courage. Following through with your roots and going with Yoshi in P:M? ;) I see you also like Charizard as well. Those were some nice chases and combos by both, by the way. Charizard D-throw is like G&W's.

Also, I have no tech skill, I just do fun stuff with the air dodge mechanics on platforms. xD

Edit: Double jump canceling reminds me of Ness in Melee. :o Is it a hard technique input-wise, or is it just timing?
Lol yea Yoshi and Zard in P:M are tight. C:

It isnt "hard" but the timing at different hights combined with having to l-cancel it right after is what makes it somewhat in the middle.

I can also wavedash somewhat consistently now. To the left at least. Working on the right.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol yea Yoshi and Zard in P:M are tight. C:

It isnt "hard" but the timing at different hights combined with having to l-cancel it right after is what makes it somewhat in the middle.

I can also wavedash somewhat consistently now. To the left at least. Working on the right.
Yoshi is hard to get Rests on, that's why I like Charizard better, lol. ;)

I see. L-canceling is muscle memory, meaning that once you have it down super consistently, it'll be much easier so that you can just focus on timing and your gameplay can be suuuuuuper fast.

Oh, I suck at wavedashing to the right as well, lol. I can do it, but not nearly as far as my left, which is instant. Sometimes I even SD (on wifi, at least) from trying to hog the ledge with it. I thought I saw you trying to just grab the edge by jumping off like in Brawl, which is what I did at first too, but then I realized wavedashing is infinitely better.

Edit: Rest is such a good move, that thing can turn the tides of a fight soooo quickly.

Just for lulz... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_8_yF3GX7w

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Excellent! I shall be there shortly :)
Great games! My goodness, I hate DDK with a fiery passion... xD
Your Marth and my Luc are seriously neck and neck, though! Those were such fun games~
Although the lag was ridiculous. xP

The Bowz

Smash Rookie
Would anyone like to play Project M for a bit? I want to see if I was able to fix some desync issues I was having a few weeks back.

Top Bottom