• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I won't be able to brawl, somehow my brawl data got deleted, three days ago I was brawling online-three days later I get back on and all the data I had with my characters disappear so I have to start all over again:(

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I won't be able to brawl, somehow my brawl data got deleted, three days ago I was brawling online-three days later I get back on and all the data I had with my characters disappear so I have to start all over again:(
Time to get unlocking.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
GGs Saimunn! Nice marth, ZZS, and meta knight! The last snake match was lucky though lol

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GGs Saimunn! Nice marth, ZZS, and meta knight! The last snake match was lucky though lol
Yet he had the nerve to call me out for going Metaknight back in my prime!? Well, well, well, it seems Saimunn is a bit of a hypocrite, hmm? :smirk:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Everything all right, Gabe? I'm guessing you had to go. In that case, ggs. ^-^

EDIT: Sorry about lag, by the way.
Oh, I thought you were done. I guess it got disconnected :/ Sorry about that man, ggs though. That Ike of yours is very bouncy :) We gotta play again sometime. It was fun :D

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs y'all.

Ometa: Icies. 'Nuff said. They make me rage more than any other character when I lose to them xD

Cons: It's so obvious you've been putting in work on your DK. It seemed significantly better than the last time I played you, which was like a couple days ago haha

GGs to you too~ I didn't know IC's made you upset xD I'll try to go another character when we play again...

GGs Cons! I have to rest up for school now. Thanx for the fun games! :pimp:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs y'all.

Ometa: Icies. 'Nuff said. They make me rage more than any other character when I lose to them xD

Cons: It's so obvious you've been putting in work on your DK. It seemed significantly better than the last time I played you, which was like a couple days ago haha
Thanks. ive been learning how to utilize tilts and such. i also like to use reverse Giant Punches, they're super effective!! But yeah, the last time i played you i was kinda aggrivated, and my emotions can alter my gameplay drastically.
I'm practicing L-cancelling, too. Now that ive discovered what it is :laugh:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGs to you too~ I didn't know IC's made you upset xD I'll try to go another character when we play again...

No problem! I should probably get some sleep too, ive been falling asleep in class lately.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums

Nah you don't have to not use them, maybe if I learn to counter them better I won't have a problem xD

Top Bottom