• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
You got Project M one day before 3.0 is being released? xD
I doubt it will actually be released tomorrow. The version I played last night was very near completion, but there were still some things that needed to be worked out, like things that would take significantly longer than a day to fix.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
GGs Ruinn!~ I have to go eat now but I'm more than welcome to play again when I'm done :3

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I doubt it will actually be released tomorrow. The version I played last night was very near completion, but there were still some things that needed to be worked out, like things that would take significantly longer than a day to fix.

Aww, there was such hype about it on the clashtournaments chat, I sense much disappointment. :p Jealous that you already got to have a play through of a near-completion version of it, though. :o

Top Bottom