• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I was actually so confused about how to recover with Diddy. Nothing I did brought me back to the stage or even the ledge, lol. Safe to say I won't be picking up Diddy or Snake anytime soon. They don't play anything like they do in Brawl...

Isn't like, everyone in Project M in Brawl? lol
Roy and Mewtwo aren't in Brawl.
Lol i'm just deciding to try it out. Ummm, lol seems to be what most everyone is doing lol

I'm purty bad tho lol
Dude you're going to love 3.0, I got to play an early build today and Yoshi is amazing!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Alexo!! Awesome stuff, i gtg now tho.

Dang you look super fancy with those perfect wave dashes and wavelands.

Ik i just started but its still kinda painful to get 2 stocked like that lol

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs Alexo!! Awesome stuff, i gtg now tho.

Dang you look super fancy with those perfect wave dashes and wavelands.

Ik i just started but its still kinda painful to get 2 stocked like that lol
Yeah GGs, Peach is ******* stupid, that's why I went Marth. My hate for Peach cannot be expressed in words, I hope there aren't any Peach players at my tourney today lol. Yeah all that tech stuff comes from countless hours of practice on Melee. Nice Peach...

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Yeah GGs, Peach is ******* stupid, that's why I went Marth. My hate for Peach cannot be expressed in words, I hope there aren't any Peach players at my tourney today lol. Yeah all that tech stuff comes from countless hours of practice on Melee. Nice Peach...
:p lol thanks. I love her combos and float cancels

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Is there anything i need to know about regarding mechanics in P:M besides ya know wavedashing and l-cancelling
Well some of the Brawl ATs are still in it too like footstooling, DACUSing, and pivot-grabbing. Then crouch-cancelling, wavelanding, moonwalking, and shield-dropping are also pretty important to know.

Top Bottom