• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

$mike

Smash Ace
umm...show up to a tournament.
lol maybe you should focus on where you're going to counterpick moses or that random scrub that gives you a run for your money at your next tournament before worrying about my attendance

although... to be frank, i'll gladly beat you with a character that i don't even play at my next tournament if you're still feeling ballsy enough, and i'm 95% sure you won't be

HOLLA

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
lol maybe you should focus on where you're going to counterpick moses or that random scrub that gives you a run for your money at your next tournament before worrying about my attendance

although... to be frank, i'll gladly beat you with a character that i don't even play at my next tournament if you're still feeling ballsy enough, and i'm 95% sure you won't be

HOLLA
Don't get exposed.

$mike

Smash Ace
lmao seriously? ***** i've been playing this game since you were in diapers and i've never been victim of an upset in this state or new england. you have a LONG way to go lol sit down homie

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
lmao seriously? ***** i've been playing this game since you were in diapers and i've never been victim of an upset in this state or new england. you have a LONG way to go lol sit down homie
confidence is key. show me, don't tell me.
you're just running your mouth imo.

:awesome:

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
:estatic:
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
we bout to get some footage for paydayII?
seriously though i didn't think taheem initially meant to challenge you with that first comment but...
woooow things have taken quite a turn
edit: looool at both telling the other to stop running their mouths and show it

$mike

Smash Ace
:estatic:
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
we bout to get some footage for paydayII?
seriously though i didn't think taheem initially meant to challenge you with that first comment but...
woooow things have taken quite a turn
it's hard to tell what he meant by that first comment, you never know with these passive-aggressive-ass ******

but i can tell you if you say some **** to me you can bet your ass i'm gonna blow it out of proportion

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I've always gone for option 2, moses.

Mike, what character(s) are you considering? Just curious as to just how entertaining this set could be. Watchin ur weegee go ham would be comical as all

$mike

Smash Ace
big talk coming from someone who hasn't gone to something in at least a ****ing decade.
yeah cuz that means i've quit smash and haven't played since my last tournament

check yaself

cuz i *KNOW* a ***** is still salty as ever from that last set

you'll get your chance to get this **** again tho

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ROFL

taheem with the extra salt I didn't read about til now.

thank you new smashboards user cp

and stfu both twitch and mike you both never go to anything unless I live with you first smffffffffffgdh

play my peach FROOB

Top Bottom